That's better lads!

Re: That's better lads!

Postby Sammy h » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 pm

John L wrote:
Sammy h wrote:And there we have it.

Once again a perfectly decent thread ruined because of the childish minds of so called "adults"

Pathetic. Give the guy a break.

Childish? Don't make me laugh! I'm helping the guy out.... it's called education!

Sorry, i never realised shrimpsvoices was an education centre, my mistake.
Sammy h

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:15 pm

I get angry when people get on my back when i do have spelling difficulties but thats happened all my life and i do try my best to correct my errors and i have said on sv sorry about my spelling on many times.
And i do type quickly without double checking my spelling and grammer, and also i know i have to improve and plan to do this, so it will be easy for other shrimp's fan can enjoy my humour. ;)

But overall it was a wonderful performance and im just waiting to check the highlight's online on bbc when it is here , alsogetting a clean sheat vs a good Bury is wonderful news and also it was nice to see Fraser on the bench:D , and seeing Manny play well hope Morecambe get him unless Exeter go down then i think Exeter will keep hold of him, as Exeter would lose the better player's.
darrenlock

Postby campdave » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Darren - mind your language please. Some people hope to be able to continue to access SV from work.
campdave

Postby Keith » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Darren's been advised to use a spell check and to read his posts back before submitting them. If he chooses not to then it isn't a surprise if people pass more comments upon his text than the content.

I am 'low grade dyslexic', with hindsight almost certainly the reason that I hated school as much as I did, and spent large amounts of it bunking off. I didn't leave school with good grades (One 'O' Level grade 'c', one 'd' and 6 Unclassified is not a good return for five years at Morecambe High!) I had to work at improving my written capabilities after I got a word processor and I now spell check almost all of my posts to SV. I do this so that people can understand what I'm communicating, even if they think it is rubbish! As Darren is a prolific poster on here and has, as he said, an improvement plan for his written communication, I would suggest that doing as advised is a good way to progress as well as getting people off his back. I'd also suggest that the people of this forum would be even more supportive if it was clear that an effort was being made rather than 'I type quickly and don't read it back'.

Text speak however, will always remain a hanging offence on here! :roll: :shock: :?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:18 pm

My spell checker on my computer is busted and i have to type manuel until i can fix my computer.Because i need to reboat my computer because of the files i have on the computer is making the computer slower.
I'm no computer expect because computer bore's the hell out of me, i'd rather go down the gym, or go on the nintendo wii :lol: . Doing my wii boxing fighting on it like David Haye heehee
darrenlock

Postby George Dawes » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:44 pm

darrenlock wrote:My spell checker on my computer is busted and i have to type manuel until i can fix my computer.Because i need to reboat my computer because of the files i have on the computer is making the computer slower.
I'm no computer expect because computer bore's the hell out of me, i'd rather go down the gym, or go on the nintendo wii :lol: . Doing my wii boxing fighting on it like David Haye heehee

i sent you a pm ages ago about free to download google spell checker its so easy to download and set up
George Dawes

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Dawzi i know u did but it didn't work i double checked that's why I'm double checking my spelling so sorry about my grammar.

So Lad i am sorry I'm going to re-download it i checked my toolbar but nothing come though
darrenlock

Postby campdave » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:15 pm

I don't really mind the spelling, but I do mind that he has admitted several times he doesn't bother to even check what he's written before he posts it.

If he can't be fussed, it's not surprising it gets people's backs up.
campdave

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:44 pm

:lol: Think what you what Dave i got my spell checker working now so now my grammar should improve.
Sammy was full of praise of Panther and Stanley good news all competitive news for the midfield spots.
And with Curtis scoring a hat trick tonight and Artell wanting his place back all good for the end of the season oh yeah

The Shrimps Are Going Up
darrenlock

Postby John L » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Sammy h wrote:Sorry, i never realised shrimpsvoices was an education centre, my mistake.

There you go then.... you learn something new every day!
John L

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Spell checker works now and i will check my posts when i type unless I'm drinking baby Carling lol 4% beer wow I'm a southern lightweight lol.

Come on Inter Milan get Jose to give Chelsea boss middle finger at f/t.
darrenlock

Postby Curly » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:59 pm

We played well, they had to put two on Duffy. ;)
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Curly wrote:We played well, they had to put two on Duffy. ;)

yeh this game but it seems to me that duffy plays depending what side of the bed he gets out of.....not consistent imo...
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby George Dawes » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:10 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:
Curly wrote:We played well, they had to put two on Duffy. ;)

yeh this game but it seems to me that duffy plays depending what side of the bed he gets out of.....not consistent imo...

he just needs a proper run in the side to get his game together with us, i bet he's never started more than 4/5 games in a row in his Morecambe career yet?
George Dawes

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:14 pm

I've not been a huge fan of Duffy because i got told when i first starting watching Morecambe that Michael Twiss was a legend and no chance that Duffy i got told taking his place well not straight away maybe within 1 season.
Duffy is doing fantastic and im amaxed he can make the step up from conference to League2 so quickly well done Duffy you've proved me wrong.
darrenlock

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:15 pm

I've not been a huge fan of Duffy because i got told when i first starting watching Morecambe that Michael Twiss was a legend and no chance that Duffy i got told taking his place well not straight away maybe within 1 season.
Duffy is doing fantastic and I'm amazed he can make the step up from conference to League2 so quickly well done Duffy you've proved me wrong

Sorry i forgot to spell check
darrenlock

Postby mfc:) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:55 pm

And to top it we sung out the bury!
mfc:)

Postby Sammy h » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:03 pm

John L wrote:
Sammy h wrote:Sorry, i never realised shrimpsvoices was an education centre, my mistake.

Your even educating me now, have you considered teaching?
Sammy h

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Don't worry Sammy my spell checker works so i shouldn't have no spelling issues and now we can talk about sport etc without no stupid arguments over nothing really lol
darrenlock

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:13 pm

darrenlock wrote:Don't worry Sammy my spell checker works so i shouldn't have no spelling issues and now we can talk about sport etc without no stupid arguments over nothing really lol

i like it better whn yuo dotn ues spell checker....good on ya darren,nice to see someone with humour :lol: :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Damm humour well i gotta have it i got the talk of the talk im one arrogant git i am but i love being like this.

Bye the way if im spelling is wrong in future its because im drunk and forgot to spell check
darrenlock

Postby John L » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Sammy h wrote:
John L wrote:

Your even educating me now, have you considered teaching?

Nah.... the money's sh!t.
John L

Previous

Return to General Discussion