Gary Hunter

Gary Hunter

Postby darrenlock » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Gary has signed a new two year contract good move i hope next season he is in first team with Duffy :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen:
darrenlock

Re: Gary Hunter

Postby RedRedWine1 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Fantastic news. Great to see Hunter sign a new deal. For me he is the future club captain. Good to see our home grown talent progessing and rising to the challenge of playing at a higher level. Hunter has not looked out of place in this league, I'd actually like to see him play more regularly in the middle..... Instead of sideways sid.
RedRedWine1

Postby campdave » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Wonderful news. Gary has matured into one of our best players.
campdave

Postby darrenlock » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Red

Im a Charlton fc fan and id love Gary Hunter he is really quick on the ball and has good ball skills i also like Barry Roache im sure a league1 team might nick him maybe Morecambe next season:D
darrenlock

Postby alwaysright » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 pm

WHAT ?????????????
alwaysright

Postby darrenlock » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Hang on.

Wern't Huddlesfield trying to sign Gary all i was saying is i've been watching Morecambe all season missed 1 home match , and i think Gary is a wonderful footballer that in my opinion could easy play higher league football . And he is the type of player id like seeing Charlton signing lol
darrenlock

Postby campdave » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:01 pm

darrenlock wrote:Wern't Huddlesfield trying to sign Gary

Well, they'll need to pay us a decent fee now if they want to.
campdave

Postby darrenlock » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Of course

It's like Jordan Connerton other football league clubs are interested in him so Lancaster get him to sign a new one year contract so he is not out of contract at the end of season.

I personally believe Hunter wants to stayand now he has signed the question is do Morecambe sign Crainey or manny panther?
darrenlock

Postby campdave » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm

darrenlock wrote:It's like Jordan Connerton other football league clubs are interested in him so Lancaster get him to sign a new one year contract so he is not out of contract at the end of season.

Or it might not be like that at all, and both Gary and the club wanted him to stay.
campdave

Postby marky » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:35 pm

If it was just a case of signing him up to make some money on him at the end of the season, we'd only have got him to sign a 1 year deal. 2 wouldn't make sense unless both parties were only interested in the medium term future.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Christies Child » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 pm

darrenlock wrote:Of course

It's like Jordan Connerton other football league clubs are interested in him so Lancaster get him to sign a new one year contract so he is not out of contract at the end of season.

I personally believe Hunter wants to stayand now he has signed the question is do Morecambe sign Crainey or manny panther?

Sign both for me.

With Twissy probably a target( :?: ) for Jim Harvey as he re-builds at Stay Bridge and the possible release of Stanners ( :?: ) the need to rebuild a more combative mid field is only one of Sammy's priorities. In defence I can't see The Iron Man being retained whilst up front I reckon Aeron could be released as well as Wayno finishing his career at Barrow. With Fraser having suffered two breaks in a couple of seasons I'm unsure about him being the force he once was.

I'd obviously like to see Jevons sign on and possibly Mullen. Baz will be a target for 'so called' bigger clubs but for me we should do everything possible to get him to sign an extension to his present contract....ASAP

Only my thoughts which will provoke the usual backlash from those who disagree. ;) ;) ;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby darrenlock » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Well cc i think Barry will sure get interest personally i like to see Morecambe give Aaron a new deal after his knee injuries, wayne i dunno i guess that all depends on if Jevons stay.
Never seen Fraser play well i did vs Hereford but we got his injury in that game.
Stanley why do u want him to go when he is one of the top performer's in a Morecambe top?
darrenlock

Postby George Dawes » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:19 pm

cant see SM releasing Stanley

it's the players who sit on the bench most weeks, who's futures will be uncertain

Taylor
Fraser
Curtis
Adams
?
?

i can see L1 and some Championship teams coming in for Wilson
George Dawes

Postby campdave » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:15 pm

DawZi wrote:cant see SM releasing Stanley

Personally, if Sammy goes after either Craney or Panther, Stanley is the logical (to my mind) midfielder to make way. Craney is a better attacker, and Panther a better defender.
campdave

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:30 pm

campdave wrote:
DawZi wrote:cant see SM releasing Stanley

Personally, if Sammy goes after either Craney or Panther, Stanley is the logical (to my mind) midfielder to make way. Craney is a better attacker, and Panther a better defender.

me too think stanners will go
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby darrenlock » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Really Sideway stanley i know he has to have better passing going forward but surly he is a good squad member.
I personally think Morecambe should offer Barry a new 2 year deal along with Drummond .

And touch wood Jevons will accept Morecambe's contract same with Wayne curtis i like him as a person and believe he is worth another contract?
darrenlock

Postby Morecambe Jack » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Fantastic. You cant put a price on a player like Hunter- a Morecambe supporter who always gives 100% whenever and wherever he is played.
Morecambe Jack

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Brilliant news!

Gary has been one of my favourite players for a number of years. For some reason with some fans he seems to split opinion god knows why I think he is great. Even with Sammy he doesn't always guarantee a place I don't why when he doesn't play we seeem to miss that extra bite he gives. The second goal against Burton shows exactly why we need him he never gave up in the build up for the goal.

Since we played him at Full back and wing he seens to have got even better and better. For me Hunter and Wilson have been our best players so far and long may it continue.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:13 am

great news big fan of Garry Hunter always works hard desves a new contract :D
heysham_mfc

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:42 am

Who put the ball in the Grimsby Net ~ Super Garry Hunter :D :D :D
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think