Tuesday v Burton

Tuesday v Burton

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:51 pm

if we win and other results go in our favour we could move up to 8th in table !!!! but will be tough as burton playing decent at moment
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Tuesday v Burton

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Fgh shrimp wrote:if we win and other results go in our favour we could move up to 8th in table !!!! but will be tough as burton playing decent at moment

chickens spring tooooooooo mind ;)
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Little Shrimp » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Fgh shrimp wrote:other results go in our favour

:? :? :? :?
Little Shrimp

prediction burton

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:08 pm

5-0 to morecambe, paybacks a bitch as some say!!! :twisted:
thegentlegiant

Postby Vinny » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:20 pm

With Burton having played on Friday night instead of today, they effectively have a day more than the Shrimps to recover fitness. Burton therefore have this as an advantage before the the start of Tuesday nights match. Will be a very tough game as a consequence for us. I think we'll do well to get a draw, unless our coaching staff, physio's, psyche's and full use of squad players can change the odds.
Bring me sunshine, in your smile.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Vinny

Postby Caged Lion » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Vinny wrote:With Burton having played on Friday night instead of today, they effectively have a day more than the Shrimps to recover fitness. Burton therefore have this as an advantage before the the start of Tuesday nights match.

Possibly, but we won and they lost...so my money stays with Morecambe whose confidence will be sky high :D
Caged Lion

Postby nobbyshrimp » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:40 am

Caged Lion wrote:
Vinny wrote:With Burton having played on Friday night instead of today, they effectively have a day more than the Shrimps to recover fitness. Burton therefore have this as an advantage before the the start of Tuesday nights match.

Possibly, but we won and they lost...so my money stays with Morecambe whose confidence will be sky high :D

Confidence Sky High? Maybe, maybe not but against a side that yes lost their last game but also WON 4 of their previous 5 games before Friday where in comparison we won only 1 and lost 3. This is a very tough game for us :!: Now, who's confidence will be sky high again?
nobbyshrimp

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:51 am

Vinny wrote:With Burton having played on Friday night instead of today, they effectively have a day more than the Shrimps to recover fitness. Burton therefore have this as an advantage before the the start of Tuesday nights match. Will be a very tough game as a consequence for us. I think we'll do well to get a draw, unless our coaching staff, physio's, psyche's and full use of squad players can change the odds.

Can't see 19 hours between both games finishing making to much difference to professional athletes. There are after all nearly 3 full days for recovery before Tuesday evenings clash.

I just hope that the old stranglehold we used to have over Burton in the Conf days at Christie continues in the FL. They are undoubtedly a very good side and looking at the highlights were really unfortunate not to take anything at all off Crewe. I think we can win a very close game, I just hope Man Yoo live on TV doesn't keep too many sat on their rears in front of the box. BIG game Tuesday. Everyone down to Christie Park I say!
Burnley Shrimp

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Tuesdays game made a little easier for us with news that burton albion record signing russell penn will be missing with knee injury
Blackpool Shrimp

Return to General Discussion