Wilsons yellow card count

Wilsons yellow card count

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:31 pm

bit worrying the amount of yellows wilson is picking up might be wrong but is that 9 now for the season
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Wilsons yellow card count

Postby John L » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:36 pm

What's more worrying is that the last three, at least, don't appear to be deserved! What was today's all about? He won a free kick for being hacked down and then got booked for his trouble when the Darlo player got away scott free! Someone please explain....
John L

Postby james456 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Wilson has had bad luck with referees all season. He gets stuck in but unfortunately referees see his sliding challenges as dangerous and so he gets booked for good tackles.
james456

Postby Curly » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:18 pm

John L wrote:What's more worrying is that the last three, at least, don't appear to be deserved! What was today's all about? He won a free kick for being hacked down and then got booked for his trouble when the Darlo player got away scott free! Someone please explain....

Yeah, what the hell happened there?
Not often you win a free kick and get carded :shock:
Stanners should have gone over and pushed the ref over again :lol: :lol: :lol:
God, I hope that goes on YouTube :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 am

We also couldn't fathom that one out. What appeared a 50/50 challenge and the ref immediately gave the free kick our way followed by a booking for Wilson?? We could only assume that he said something the ref didn't like and booked him for that?

Annoying though. He's only just back from a suspension for 5 yellows and he's collected another 4 in double quick time. A 2 match ban looms (think thats the punishment for 10 yellows.

Looking on the bright side though his replacement in waiting, old Grizzly, looked superb in his 10 minute cameo yesterday. Dynamic bursts of speed as he scythed through the Darlo defence in Rooneyesque fashion :lol:

Just couldn't see him keeping that pace up for a full 90 though!
Burnley Shrimp

Postby George Dawes » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:10 am

to be honest i was going to make a topic about Wilson a few weeks ago

now as anybody from the car wash end or ground floor main stand noticed the amount of bad language from Wilson? every other word at the officials is "F#!king and more so than any MFC player ive ever seen

and it's embarrassing when i take my nephew, great role model eh?

am surprised nobody else as complained about him before! SM should have a word with him, as am starting to go off Wilson

Steward's would throw supporters out if you carried on using his language!
George Dawes

Postby Keith » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:38 am

Burnley Shrimp wrote:We also couldn't fathom that one out... We could only assume that he said something the ref didn't like and booked him for that?

DawZi wrote:now as anybody from the car wash end or ground floor main stand noticed the amount of bad language from Wilson? every other word at the officials is "F#!king and more so than any MFC player ive ever seen

Possibly related?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby George Dawes » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:51 am

i noticed this with Wilson a few weeks back(Chesterfield?) even thinking from when i use to play on Saturdays for Middleton i seen people get sent off for that kind of language and am sure i remember one team mate getting reported and finned £80? who refused to pay it, so he then got a permanent ban from the saturday league till he did pay the fine and am talking in the mid 90s even

he will only be making a reputation with officials, maybe he's got one already from his days at Chester :?
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion