Season Ticket's

Season Ticket's

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:26 am

When does the season ticket's go on sale for next season because i know my Charlton have just put prices up for next season.?
Just wondering so i can grap a bargain season ticket.
darrenlock

Re: Season Ticket's

Postby campdave » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:27 am

Never been until after the end of the season in the last few years. It'll be well publicised when they do go on sale.
campdave

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:31 am

Of course with a 6,000 stadium Morecambe are going to have to sell alot of season ticket and with attendances only 1,800 average im not sure how.

Some teams give you a free holiday with your new season ticket , Cuba here i go oopsi fogot im scared of flying oh well Scotland it is wonder if i need sunblock :lol: :lol:
darrenlock

Postby campdave » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:33 am

darrenlock wrote:Of course with a 6,000 stadium Morecambe are going to have to sell alot of season ticket and with attendances only 1,800 average im not sure how.

The new stadium won't be full, or even approaching full, every week(or even very often).
campdave

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:39 am

Well i believe that at first many new fans will turn up for the experience,I hope the Morecambe board off season ticket's for adult for less than £200 it is League2 football after all.
darrenlock

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:39 am

Well i believe that at first many new fans will turn up for the experience,I hope the Morecambe board off season ticket's for adult for less than £200 it is League2 football after all.
darrenlock

Postby campdave » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:43 am

darrenlock wrote:Well i believe that at first many new fans will turn up for the experience,I hope the Morecambe board off season ticket's for adult for less than £200 it is League2 football after all.

No one knows what the price will be, but sub-£200 is very optimistic based on current prices.

I think attendance will be up slightly at first, but then tail off - I think most people who are coming for a nosey will go to whatever the big match we have for the opening is. Anyway, we've been down this road many times before.
campdave

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:47 am

Yah i know we been down this road before current times this should be a fantastic time to get new hardcore fans that fancy experiencing good football.If you look at other teams in League2 like Dagenham my mate a big Dagger's fan he got his season ticket for £165 all season great.

But we see what the board does i think current prices are £210 North Stand i think. Hope for a discount like when they sold the Morecambe home tops for £10 vs Bradford City it worked
darrenlock

Postby thegentlegiant » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:52 am

darrenlock wrote:Yah i know we been down this road before current times this should be a fantastic time to get new hardcore fans that fancy experiencing good football.If you look at other teams in League2 like Dagenham my mate a big Dagger's fan he got his season ticket for £165 all season great.

But we see what the board does i think current prices are £210 North Stand i think. Hope for a discount like when they sold the Morecambe home tops for £10 vs Bradford City it worked

Daggers charge that much for that s*#t hole :lol:

Personally I don't mind if prices go up slightly at the end of the day, prices have to rise sometime due to inflation, but we will see!
thegentlegiant

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:57 am

End of day i hope the stadium is not half-full at best i hope.

We'll see about prices very soon i hope
darrenlock

Postby campdave » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:58 am

darrenlock wrote:
But we see what the board does i think current prices are £210 North Stand i think.

Mine was £230-ish when I bought it with the early discount last season, and prices have been frozen for three years, which indicates wishful thinking to me if you're hoping for anything under £200.
campdave

Postby Christies Child » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:31 am

I understand that all information with regards to pricing issues is currently being finalised and details will be released as soon as is possible.

I think we all realise the incredible amount of work that the Commercial Department have done in the past with limited resources. With the new Stadium providing greater revenue streams, their work load has increased significantly to ensure that the club maximises every opportunity.

All areas of revenue have to be explored and this takes time. I'm sure that as and when admission prices are released that new 'packages' will be on offer to the delight of supporters and will, significantly, provided additional funds to our club.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:31 pm

we should be looking to get at least around the 4,000+ mark for the first game
heysham_mfc

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Heysham with the amouth of fans Morecambe took to wmebley sure it must be 5,000+ easy.
darrenlock

Postby George Dawes » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:51 pm

i know a few people who ive seen out & about recently who have not seen you down at CP lately as there out of work and cant afford to pay £15

due to the current economic climate and the amount of people losing there jobs, how many people do you all know in this boat?

can we not do a scheme and offer half price deals or even cheaper? with unemployed people bringing IDs and there dole cards as proof

i see that as a good will gesture and surly a investment for MFC in recruiting fans as am sure a lot of them will show more feelings for the club in the future
George Dawes

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Well i worked for a chicken company before it burnt down so im stuffed i get work 1-2 days a week if im lucky now im on job seeker's but im lucky to have a partner that lets me go too pretty much every home match.

But those fans are bone idol just go and watch Manchester United and never be able to afford a season ticket.lol
darrenlock

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:58 pm

darrenlock wrote:Well i worked for a chicken company before it burnt down so im stuffed i get work 1-2 days a week if im lucky now im on job seeker's but im lucky to have a partner that lets me go too pretty much every home match.

But those fans are bone idol just go and watch Manchester United and never be able to afford a season ticket.lol

thats not very fair darren!
heysham_mfc

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Why i'm right alot of yoyo football fans only watching Morecambe when they winning sad.
Most of these fans will watch Manchester,Liverpool there called micky-mouse fans.
darrenlock

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:07 pm

sorry I thought that you were saying people on JSA are bone idile re read your post now it is verry annoying though when people stay at home because there is something good on TV why not record it you can watch it later
heysham_mfc

Postby nobbyshrimp » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm

You need to compare with similar new but smaller stadiums who are also mainly terracing. Our nearest like for like would be Burton Albion but i'm not sure how much early bird season tickets are there but;

PORT VALE early bird (current season) ticket is; £229 (£319 afterwards)

SHREWSBURY early bird is £280 (£300 incl 2 under 11yr olds)

However, like i said Burton is more comparable but none of the above are ARENA's :P

DARLINGTON early bird was £280 (£300 after they sold 1,500), so basically all adult season tickets were £280 :lol:
nobbyshrimp

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Yeah im on jsa hoping to get a full time job working in sunderland should be starting in couple week's but my point is if you love and repect your team.
If you can afford the season ticket or a ticket on a tuesday do it work is shit in Morecambe but im sure there are many like me.
darrenlock

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:16 am

For some reason we have usually been one of the last clubs to put their season tickets on sale. I would imagine this season will be no different and many will be wanting to see what the Main Stand has to offer above and beyond the Home End before commiting to a full season in either. I'll spend one pre season friendly in each and then decide.
Burnley Shrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:54 am

Burnley Shrimp wrote:For some reason we have usually been one of the last clubs to put their season tickets on sale. I would imagine this season will be no different and many will be wanting to see what the Main Stand has to offer above and beyond the Home End before commiting to a full season in either. I'll spend one pre season friendly in each and then decide.
snap I want to see a game from all 4 sides before chosing my spot
heysham_mfc

Return to General Discussion