New club crest

Re: New club crest

Postby Keith » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:21 pm

morecambe mick wrote: But don't be fooled into thinking that just because some, even if it was everybody on here didn't like it, that is not everyone who supports the club.

MICK, I'M SHOCKED! You are suggesting that Shrimpsvoices doesn't speak for everyone? I'm amazed that you would think such a thing... truly shocked...
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby morecambe mick » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Keith wrote:
morecambe mick wrote: But don't be fooled into thinking that just because some, even if it was everybody on here didn't like it, that is not everyone who supports the club.

MICK, I'M SHOCKED! You are suggesting that Shrimpsvoices doesn't speak for everyone? I'm amazed that you would think such a thing... truly shocked...

Yeah I know Keith, some people need to be remided of the fact though.
;)

Some believe that if two people agree with them, that means everyone agrees with them.
morecambe mick

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:35 pm

and don't forget the old logo will not be gone forever you will still see it around and about it Morecambe ;)
heysham_mfc

Postby John L » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:06 am

heysham_mfc wrote:and don't forget the old logo will not be gone forever you will still see it around and about it Morecambe ;)

Speaking of which.... any plans to change the bus? Aaron? Sam?
John L

Postby middletonshrimp » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Stop whinging all you moaners, its bold, modern and instantly recogniseable and even has a slightly tongue in cheek appeal. I think its the best logo in the football league!!!!!
middletonshrimp

Postby Sammy h » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Mick,

I didn't realise who had designed it and he has very kindly took it upon himself to PM me and speak to me about what went on whilst designing it.

I know that i will have to get used to it, i was just stating that i don't like it. You never know though, these things can grow on people..... eventually!

Fooled into what? The forum has been so busy lately i haven't been able to catch up, looking at the visitor poll though it seemed the majority of people liked it? So you are chatting poop.

.....MUPPET :twisted: :lol:

morecambe mick wrote:
Sammy h wrote:Did Mick just say someone got paid a footballers wage to make that? I would give up my fee if i did as i would be ashamed.

To me it looks like no effort has gone into it. I know the fans were consulted to design the badge and have ideas, i just wonder what people said or sent in, am i the only one that thinks a giant shrimp looks ridiculous. I really am upset over this, not happy at all.

On a lighter note, Vinny, your badge looks great!

Sammy I'm well shocked :o

I can't believe you took me literally - you muppet :lol:

These people who have designed, yes designed, the new club crest (get used to it) are life long fans with only the best of the club at heart. As someone once said, FACT.

My first reaction was, well, :o but when you think about where it's to go - on shirts and on the wall of the new ground, something that is not a cluttered design is required for clarity.
It does that.
It needed to be something that can only be identified with the club, unlike the Morecambe and Heysham Town council crest, that we've been using for some years. Morecambe "council" are back and will start using it again - no doubt charging the club everytime they reproduced it. It had to change.
Where it's gone to I believe is starting to grow on me, as it will with others.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and a discussion forum probably is the best place to express it. But don't be fooled into thinking that just because some, even if it was everybody on here didn't like it, that is not everyone who supports the club.
Sammy h

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:53 pm

even the Darlington fans like it!
heysham_mfc

Previous

Return to General Discussion