What a day!

What a day!

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Don't really know how I've managed to get much work done today what with monitoring the opinion polls on stadium names and badge design. I'm worn out just reading the posts so I can fully appreciate how those involved in the design and delivery of all things involved in the project must feel.

I think it is yet another momentous day in the glorious history of OUR club so to all those chaps (and ladies) involved in putting this all together, pour yourselves a well earned drink, pat yourselves on the back, or each other on the back, sit back, draw breath and enjoy what you have achieved.

I'm sure I speak for all Morecambe fans when I say THANKYOU to one and all for a truly magnificent effort.

WELL DONE!
Burnley Shrimp

Re: What a day!

Postby Christies Child » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:04 pm

Burnley Shrimp wrote:Don't really know how I've managed to get much work done today what with monitoring the opinion polls on stadium names and badge design. I'm worn out just reading the posts so I can fully appreciate how those involved in the design and delivery of all things involved in the project must feel.

I think it is yet another momentous day in the glorious history of OUR club so to all those chaps (and ladies) involved in putting this all together, pour yourselves a well earned drink, pat yourselves on the back, or each other on the back, sit back, draw breath and enjoy what you have achieved.

I'm sure I speak for all Morecambe fans when I say THANKYOU to one and all for a truly magnificent effort.

WELL DONE!

A hell of lot hard work has been put into not only todays developments but also all the on-going work behind the scenes. As fans, all of us should give thanks to those who put so much time and effort in ensuring that we and the town have a club to be proud of.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Mark S » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Christies Child wrote:
Burnley Shrimp wrote:Don't really know how I've managed to get much work done today what with monitoring the opinion polls on stadium names and badge design. I'm worn out just reading the posts so I can fully appreciate how those involved in the design and delivery of all things involved in the project must feel.

WELL DONE!

A hell of lot hard work has been put into not only todays developments but also all the on-going work behind the scenes. As fans, all of us should give thanks to those who put so much time and effort in ensuring that we and the town have a club to be proud of.

Here here! Fantastic work and a big thankyou to everyone involved.

I love the new badge, and I mean love it! Modern but with a nod to our previous emblem. It wasnt that long ago that we used to play with a Shrimp on the shirt (late 80s?).

Globe Arena sounds quite noble to me.

We are so lucky and we need to start appreciating it. A brand new Stadium with a new emblem that says exactly who we are.

:D :D
Mark S

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 pm

fantastic day for Morecambe Football Club well done to all involved :D
heysham_mfc

Postby Keith » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 am

even people (like me) who didn't find the logo to be an instant hit have to admit it was a momentous and historical day for Morecambe FC and yet another indication of how the people who manage the club are driving us forwards.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby burple » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:16 am

I can agree with that, well done everyone on the hardwork that has gone in!!

Dare I even say it after yesterday? The design is growing on me... looked good on the stadium front design
burple

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Christies Child wrote:

WELL DONE!

Yes well done to all concerned.

The next renaming on the agenda must be for you CC ?

Maybe you could become GG instead ~ Globes Grandad! :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion