Aaron Taylor

Aaron Taylor

Postby Keith » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:58 am

Anyone heard what has happened to Aaron? Apparently out for "three to five months" but don't know what with. Hope he makes a full recovery.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: Aaron Taylor

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:06 am

Lad is injured untill April i got told good luck to him , deserves a break in the Morecambe team
darrenlock

Postby The Bay » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:06 pm

It's a knee problem, out for the season.
The Bay's Goalzone - Saturday's 2-6pm & Tuesday's 7-10pm - Interviews & All The Action
http://www.thebay.co.uk
FOLLOW THE SHOW ON TWITTER - @dpsalmon or @TheBayGoalzone
The Bay

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Aaron said to me 3months on facebook,, i should kept it quiet but im sure he'll be on bench before end of season if im wrong id buy u a drink you say the Bay you were right
darrenlock

Postby Little Shrimp » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:13 pm

darrenlock wrote:Lad is injured untill April i got told good luck to him , deserves a break in the Morecambe team

Does he hell! Why is it that you all think Taylor has potential. Maybe in non-league but not in the football league. He's not quick enough, strong enough and his finishing and heading is poor. Face it, he's not good enough.
Little Shrimp

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Really and Jevon's looks brillant yeah ok , Jevon's is a confidence player he looks good but a bit slow when chasing the ball.

How old is young Taylor early 20s give the kid a break at least bringing him in would be better than high ball up to Mullins , Mullins get fouled lol.
darrenlock

Postby Little Shrimp » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:00 pm

darrenlock wrote:at least bringing him in would be better than high ball up to Mullins , Mullins get fouled lol.
Really and Jevon's looks brillant yeah ok , Jevon's is a confidence player he looks good but a bit slow when chasing the ball.

How old is young Taylor early 20s give the kid a break at least bringing him in would be better than high ball up to Mullins , Mullins get fouled lol.

Taylor is 18 and Mullin manages to touch the ball when he goes for headers unlike Taylor.
Little Shrimp

Postby George Dawes » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:30 pm

am not a Aaron Taylor fan to be honest, the times ive watched him warming up practising before kick off

and when ive seen him coming on a sub, ive observed he's no pace and doesn't jump his height to head the ball to say he's a tall lad
George Dawes

Postby Christies Child » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:38 pm

DawZi wrote:am not a Aaron Taylor fan to be honest, the times ive watched him warming up practising before kick off

and when ive seen him coming on a sub, ive observed he's no pace and doesn't jump his height to head the ball to say he's a tall lad

Unless he's on a 2 year contract, I can't see him being offered new terms come the summer which would be a blow as we need to be putting more into the development of a Youth policy for the future. :(

Maybe a current Blue will be making the short river crossing as a replacement! ;) ;) ;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Well been told Jordan Connerton has signed a new 1year contract so unless a league team would offer very good cash i can't see him leaving just hope Lancaster go up because they a well known team that deserve a promotion.
darrenlock

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:09 pm

darrenlock wrote:Well been told Jordan Connerton has signed a new 1year contract so unless a league team would offer very good cash i can't see him leaving just hope Lancaster go up because they a well known team that deserve a promotion.

it's in the visitor he has signed a one yeat fonract with city
good luck to Aaron with his injury if he is with us next season maybe loan him out to a conference clubFleetwood maybe they are having a great season and should get promotion also Lancaster should be in the unibond premier next season to another option there
heysham_mfc

Postby james456 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 pm

I'm not sure about Taylor. Last season and prior to that, he was scoring for fun in the reserves and of the limited appearances he made, he scored a few and looked promising.

Maybe he just hasn't developed enough and won't make the grade. Happens to countless young lads who looked promising when they play at youth level. But I don't want to write Taylor off completely just yet.
james456

Postby Christies Child » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:53 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:
darrenlock wrote:Well been told Jordan Connerton has signed a new 1year contract so unless a league team would offer very good cash i can't see him leaving just hope Lancaster go up because they a well known team that deserve a promotion.

it's in the visitor he has signed a one yeat fonract with citygood luck to Aaron with his injury if he is with us next season maybe loan him out to a conference clubFleetwood maybe they are having a great season and should get promotion also Lancaster should be in the unibond premier next season to another option there

Similar situation as to when Carl signed a deal with Southport.....and we all know what followed.... ;) ;) ;)

Could be that he's similar to Carl in wanting his current club to make a wee bit of money... :?: :?: :?:

Note: He will definately leave this summer..but to where.. ;) ;) ;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:56 pm

could be CC I suspect the signing of a contract is so that they can get a free for him in the supper would be supprised if he is not snapped up
heysham_mfc

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm

I think Jordan will end up at Crewe once Calvin Zola has gone at the end of the season.
And Crewe under Dario Gradi is a good move.
darrenlock

Postby outsider » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Christies Child wrote:[

Note: He will definately leave this summer..but to where.. ;) ;) ;)

You might RAM these words back at me, but wherever he ends up, he'll wear the shirt with PRIDE when he runs on to the PARK ;)
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Everybody entitled to a opinion but come on, he is young hungry for sucess and had a injured knee how can you slag of a striker that scored alot of goals for the reserves and is not even in his 20s yet?

Give the kid a break and if he does leave Morecambe i hope he is sucessful where-ever he goes personally i think he is a good striker and needs to work on his game more but matches once he is fit will do this.

Chin up Aaaron it will get better
darrenlock

Postby campdave » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:27 pm

darrenlock wrote:Everybody entitled to a opinion but come on, he is young hungry for sucess

Must have had a big meal before he went up to Barrow.
campdave

Postby NeilG » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:29 am

campdave wrote:
darrenlock wrote:Everybody entitled to a opinion but come on, he is young hungry for sucess

Must have had a big meal before he went up to Barrow.

or included with a late evening meal according to Heysham :D ;)

I suspect the signing of a contract is so that they can get a free for him in the supper
NeilG

Return to General Discussion