pje

Re: New Ground

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 am

pje wrote:I haven't been on here for ages or for that matter
up to morecambe.
Can anyone let me know where the new ground will be
cheers paul liverpool
P.s do people still meet in the york hotel matchdays

New ground is on Westgate at the "Heysham" end. All info you need is on here: ;)

http://www.morecambestadium.co.uk/
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby bill ding » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Has anyone heard what time the ground naming announcement is tomorrow please , and if it will be on TV ( ie Sky Sports , long shot i know) or will any local radio stations be covering the press conference.
Will be at work so may need some young child to set my DVD to record, or to tune into right radio station .

Thanks
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Postby outsider » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 pm

bill ding wrote:Has anyone heard what time the ground naming announcement is tomorrow please , and if it will be on TV ( ie Sky Sports , long shot i know) or will any local radio stations be covering the press conference.
Will be at work so may need some young child to set my DVD to record, or to tune into right radio station .

Thanks

Morecambe Chairman, Peter McGuigan, would like to invite any "shrimps" fans able to attend tomorrow's press conference announcing the new stadium name and also the unveiling of the Club's brand new crest.

The press conference is due to start at 10am prompt, in JB's bar under the Main Stand at Christie Park, we would therefore ask that anyone wishing to come along arrives about 9.45am.

Commercial dept.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby bill ding » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Thanks for that

Feel a dental appointment coming on :D
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:50 pm

sky sports news might have someone there for a report also late kick off will prob have something on next weeks show
heysham_mfc

Postby Keith » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 pm

bill ding wrote:Feel a dental appointment coming on :D

heysham_mfc wrote:sky sports news might have someone there... also late kick off will prob have something on next weeks show

So Bill's boss will be able to see him in the dentist's waiting room! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby bill ding » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Keith wrote:
bill ding wrote:Feel a dental appointment coming on :D

heysham_mfc wrote:sky sports news might have someone there... also late kick off will prob have something on next weeks show

So Bill's boss will be able to see him in the dentist's waiting room! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bugger
There is always something to ruin a cunning plan.
Maybe if i went carrying a big bottle of water i could be mistaken for Christies Child and just melt into the background :) :)
bill ding

Postby Keith » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:40 pm

bill ding wrote:There is always something to ruin a cunning plan.

Go along, but if you see any cameras, tell them you insist on your face being pixelled out to maintain your privacy! :roll: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion