Worrying stats

Re: Worrying stats

Postby parceldave » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:21 pm

campdave wrote:
DawZi wrote:to me it's in the midfield where we are losing it, SM needs to find the right balance and do some tweaking for the next game

Careful, you'll be accused of being negative with comments like that :roll:

I think its negative not playing Hunter, and if he is out of contract at end of season and he goes to Hudders then he'll be going for nowt , wont he :?: :?
parceldave

Postby campdave » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:28 pm

parceldave wrote:
I think its negative not playing Hunter, and if he is out of contract at end of season and he goes to Hudders then he'll be going for nowt , wont he :?: :?

I agree - should be Drummond and either Hunter/Panter in midfield. Stanley flatters to deceive - can't shoot, always passed sideways, and his temper is an accident waiting to happen.

My point was that I made pretty much the same comment earlier in the thread and darrenlock and his group of illiterates set on me.
campdave

Postby parceldave » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:33 pm

campdave wrote:
parceldave wrote:

I agree - should be Drummond and either Hunter/Panter in midfield. Stanley flatters to deceive - can't shoot, always passed sideways, and his temper is an accident waiting to happen.

My point was that I made pretty much the same comment earlier in the thread and darrenlock and his group of illiterates set on me.

Dunowwotuonabowt :o :lol: :lol:
parceldave

Postby Stanley Bowles » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:04 pm

The lads are going through a small dip were they havent played badly. Im sure they will soon turn it around, as they have done before KEEP THE FAITH SAMMY MACS BARMY ARMY :D :D :D :D
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Previous

Return to General Discussion