Darlo predictions

Darlo predictions

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Tough one to call this one as they have had couple of decent results of late ... i will go for 1-1 attendance 1658 with 150 from north east making the trip
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Darlo predictions

Postby darrenlock » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Im guessing Morecambe 3 - 1 Darlington.

Darlington have done well doing the double over Rotherham well done. I believe the attendance will be closer to 1,800 im sure Darlington will bring good amouth of away fans did you see the fans when they went to Torquay.

Attendance 1800

With Haining , Mullins and Drummond scoring 1-1 at h/t.
darrenlock

Postby George Dawes » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:26 pm

am going to go 3 - 1 :D
George Dawes

Postby darrenlock » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:28 pm

And with the Burton Albion game on tuesday night im going 2-2 attendance 2,200 both teams in the same position hoping for a outside shot of a play-off place.
darrenlock

Postby thegentlegiant » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:30 pm

3-2 to us with 2095 watching us win!
thegentlegiant

Postby outsider » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:31 pm

darrenlock wrote:And with the Burton Albion game on tuesday night im going 2-2 attendance 2,200 both teams in the same position hoping for a outside shot of a play-off place.

1500 if we are lucky as its manure v inter on tv
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby darrenlock » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:36 pm

As a southener i dont really care for Manchester i think fans should go to christie park on tuesday if Morecambe beat Darlington and get behind the team.

Maybe Morecambe should do a promotion to get fans in like Adults pay the ticket price and kids go in for free but that won't happen ,

3-1 vs Darlington
2-2 vs Burton Albion.
darrenlock

Postby Christies Child » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 pm

More midfield battles await...

We MUST start with 2 strikers playing off each other (Phil J and Paul M), not miles apart. In defence maybe time to bring Jimbo back but in place of whom?

For me Duffy has to be on the bench along with Stanners who I still feel has problems playing alongside Drummy. Gaz has to start; as has Panther.

Gate v Darlo 1975
v Burton 1725
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby campdave » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm

outsider wrote:
1500 if we are lucky as its manure v inter on tv

Man Utd vs AC Milan actually.
campdave

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Christies Child wrote:More midfield battles await...

We MUST start with 2 strikers playing off each other (Phil J and Paul M), not miles apart. In defence maybe time to bring Jimbo back but in place of whom?

For me Duffy has to be on the bench along with Stanners who I still feel has problems playing alongside Drummy. Gaz has to start; as has Panther.

Gate v Darlo 1975
v Burton 1725

I would disagree over dropping Stanners. Quinny's "man of the match" in the Visitor against Chesterfield and unlucky not to score 2 goals. Also the best deadball deliverer in the team as shown by Art's 2nd goal yesterday.
For me its between Panther Hunter and Curtis to replace Duffy who was disappointing yesterday.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby outsider » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 pm

:oops: sorry yes it is, now how did i get that wrong with all the press :lol: :lol:
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby parceldave » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:37 pm

outsider wrote::oops: sorry yes it is, now how did i get that wrong with all the press :lol: :lol:

Try putting your specs on old chap ;) if you can remember where you left them . :lol:
parceldave

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:40 pm

3-1 morecambe
1900 not sure how many from darlington attendances have dropped quite a lot for them this season
heysham_mfc

Postby Little Shrimp » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:43 pm

4-0 to Morecambe Jevons scores 2 and Drummond and Artell get the others. Dalrlington bring hardly anyone because they all can't be botheres since they're 12 points adrift.
Little Shrimp

Postby Caged Lion » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Christies Child wrote:We MUST start with 2 strikers playing off each other (Phil J and Paul M), not miles apart. In defence maybe time to bring Jimbo back but in place of whom?

Gotta agree with you CC

Morecambe 4 - Darlington 0 Jevons (4) .......................... 2,039

Yesterday Panther, Stanley and Drummond were far too similar. They are all contributors but seldom show the guile of Craney. So Stanley to sit it out and bring in Hunter to ferret around and link up quicker with the 2 forwards who have to be Jevons & Mullin. Wayne is one of my favourites but increasingly looks more and more out of his depth.

It also bothers me that we are once again looking toothless, both in the tackle and in the striking department. Both Stanley and Drummond pulled out of too many challenges at Accriington. Artell has saved his skin by scoring yesterday...BUT...defensively we are not good, need Bentley back to play alongside the excellent Haining.
Caged Lion

Postby steve mfc » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:17 pm

I don't think there is any doubt that we will start with two strikers for this one, personally i would give Curtis another chance up front with Jevons, his performance against Barnet should have warranted him getting another start in that position.

I don't feel we need to change the defence, Artell is for me a very good centre back that seldom lets us down, i don't think that Jimbo could have copped with the pace of accy yesterday.

The problem is i feel one that has been mentioned by many of the posters on this forum the lack of protection given by the midfield to the defence, Hunter is the player that stands out as the man to play in that role breaking up the opposition attacks before they get to the back line.

We need to bounce back against Darlington and get another run going otherwise we can forget the play offs, they have just done the double over Rotherham so we certainly cant take them lightly, however their away record is bad 1 win with 8 goals scored and 35 conceded.

2-0 to us, only about 1600 i fear as yesterdays defeat will have knocked a few hundred of the crowd.
steve mfc

Return to General Discussion