Latest stadium pics

Re: Latest stadium pics

Postby Mighty Red » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:01 am

Great pics. Coming along nicely.
Mighty Red

Postby Christies Child » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:28 am

When you look back at the pics taken on 11 Jan and those taken yesterday (5 Feb) it's incredible to see the Stadiums progress in just 20 working days!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Picture 25 showing the circulation area beneath the Home Stand which is for the facilities, appears to be rather resticted if you use the guy as a scale reference, especially if you compare it with the equivalent area at the new Chesterfield stadium http://cfc.trendnetdirect.co.uk/cfc/ipcam.php?Other=004
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Mark S » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:09 am

:roll: :roll:
Mark S

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:17 am

When it is fisined will there be some kind of open day so people can go and look around at what has been done this maybe the only time people will see for themsevles what the facilities are like behind the scences.
heysham_mfc

Postby Christies Child » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 am

Mark S wrote::roll: :roll:

You can :roll: :roll: as much as you like Mark, but I bet I'm not the only one to look at Photo 25 and to have similar observations!
Christies Child

Postby Mark S » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:28 am

I am not sure poring over every detail and finding fault is constructive.

I am sure I am not the only one to have that observation! 8-)
Mark S

Postby Christies Child » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 am

Mark S wrote:I am not sure poring over every detail and finding fault is constructive.

I'm sure you are right... ;) .

But I don't accept raising a genuine concern on the basis of visual evidence shown in Pic25 is finding fault, in fact quite the opposite.

However let's agree to disagree and look forward to the weeks ahead as our clubs new fantastic Stadium nears its final completion and provides the local community and the town in general with something to be proud of.

http://www.morecambestadium.co.uk/gallery.asp?catID=50
Christies Child

Postby Old Man Kensey » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Christies Child wrote:
Mark S wrote:I am not sure poring over every detail and finding fault is constructive.

But I don't accept raising a genuine concern on the basis of visual evidence shown in Pic25 is finding fault, in fact quite the opposite.

However let's agree to disagree and look forward to the weeks ahead as our clubs new fantastic Stadium nears its final completion and provides the local community and the town in general with something to be proud of.

I think CC is making a very fair point. A lot of people I know who currently stand on the North Stand have concerns about the new ground. Looking at the pictures and stadium plans there does not seem to be a "large enclosed concourse to the rear of the stand" as advertised on the stadium website. It would be good to hear from the club with regard to this, I for one would like to have my pre-match and half-time pint in a nice warm covered area.
On a machine like this
Everybody gets their hands oily
Old Man Kensey

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:50 am

Old Man Kensey wrote:
Christies Child wrote:

I think CC is making a very fair point. A lot of people I know who currently stand on the North Stand have concerns about the new ground. Looking at the pictures and stadium plans there does not seem to be a "large enclosed concourse to the rear of the stand" as advertised on the stadium website. It would be good to hear from the club with regard to this, I for one would like to have my pre-match and half-time pint in a nice warm covered area.

This is a very valid point which is being raised yet again. Last time we were not given any answers and I don't suppose this will change now. Do they even know where the facilities will be located in the home end? If so why not give us a clue. We know club officials read this forum i.e. 'Morecambe FC'. I personally have always stood behind the goals at matches if possible but if the facilities turn out to be sub standard from what we envisaged they might be, then a move to the main stand might be on the cards
Burnley Shrimp

Postby P/T Indie » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:09 am

I was hoping for an inclosed bar like at Burton simple but effective few tables chairs and tv but mor importantly inclosed.

However I am not holding my breath I think it will just be a very narrow of concourse with one bar/serving hatch selling beer and food.

I just hope they can provide a tv with sky sports news so we can get the halftime results.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Keith » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:14 am

P/T Indie wrote:I just hope they can provide a tv with sky sports news so we can get the halftime results.

OOOOOHHHHHH Hodgy's going to get you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:41 am

new club badge and stadium name to be announced on Tuesday so maybe they will give us some info and keep us up to date
heysham_mfc

Previous

Return to General Discussion