O/T Interest rates go sky high

O/T Interest rates go sky high

Postby Posh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Watch the interview with the Australian banker but keep your eye on the bloke to his left looking at the screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1m8a4Jl ... re=related
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Re: O/T Interest rates go sky high

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Posh wrote:Watch the interview with the Australian banker but keep your eye on the bloke to his left looking at the screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1m8a4Jl ... re=related

So not just the banker expecting a rise then :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Keith » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the bit at 1 min 30 sec where he looks over his shoulder and realises he's on tv!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby outsider » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:20 pm

A banker caught looking at semi-naked photographs in the background of a live TV interview has kept his job after the girl he was ogling came to the rescue.
Investment banker David Kiely became a huge hit on the internet after he was broadcast on Australia's Seven network looking at steamy shots of model Miranda Kerr.

But he was not so popular with his employer who said the matter was being "taken seriously".

Red-faced Kiely looked set to be fired until the girl he was checking out saved his skin.

Kiely's new legion of fans had rallied together and started an online petition to try and stop the banker from being sacked.

And in an interview with Sydney's Daily Telegraph newspaper, Kerr said she would sign it.

"I am told there is a petition to save his job and of course I would sign it," she said.

It appears her pledge did the trick.

Kiely's employer Macquarie said it had completed an internal review of the events and action had been taken.

"He will remain an employee of Macquarie," the statement said.

"Macquarie and the employee apologise for any offence that may have been caused."

There are suggestions Mr Kiely was set up by a colleague who sent him the email containing the images for a joke
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Return to General Discussion