o/t Player Banned for Selling His Own Tickets on Facebook

o/t Player Banned for Selling His Own Tickets on Facebook

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:53 pm

It never ceases to amaze me how people shoot themselves in the foot on Facebook etc.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... s-facebook
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: o/t Player Banned for Selling His Own Tickets on Facebook

Postby Keith » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:01 pm

It shouldn't be forgotten, however, that Nathan is as thick as pig-poo and he has a to learn his four-times-table.

I fixed the quote for them... :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby durhamshrimp » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:56 am

As Soccer AM tends to prove most weeks, professional footballers tend to be overgrown children. Man Utd have the right idea in banning their players from sites such as Twitter, Facebook and other sites frequented by sad acts.
durhamshrimp

Postby George Dawes » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:23 am

durhamshrimp wrote:As Soccer AM tends to prove most weeks, professional footballers tend to be overgrown children. Man Utd have the right idea in banning their players from sites such as Twitter, Facebook and other sites frequented by sad acts.

well i use facebook as i have a lot of friends and family in Australia & America, Spain and it' a easy way of keeping in touch and sharing photos with them, as am lucky to see them once a year for obvious reasons

you could argue people who come on a football websites(myself included) are sad acts for posting :lol:
George Dawes

Postby Squaddie_Shrimp » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:51 am

I know he's only young but you would expect him to be on a decent enough wage in the first place so he shouldn't need to sell those tickets... Looks like Martin O'Neil will be giving him a seeing to!!
Results are temporary... Shrimps Pride is Forever
Squaddie_Shrimp

Postby Keith » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:54 am

DawZi wrote:you could argue people who come on a football websites(myself included) are sad acts for posting :lol:

Indeed those are the very words my wife frequently uses to describe the amount of time I spend on shrimpsvoices :?

The thing is, if the club reach the play off final this year and give you five tickets to Wembley, reinforcing they were for you, family & friends only, would you come on shrimpsvoices and advertise them to the highest bidder?

There was a quality Face Book 'resignation' doing the rounds a while a go where some girl slagged off her work and her boss having forgotten she'd added him as a friend... and that she was a week short of completing her probationary period! He replied, pointing this out and that she didn't need to come in on Monday.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby Heysham_red » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:58 am

Keith wrote:There was a quality Face Book 'resignation' doing the rounds a while a go where some girl slagged off her work and her boss having forgotten she'd added him as a friend... and that she was a week short of completing her probationary period! He replied, pointing this out and that she didn't need to come in on Monday.

I ve seen that. As far as i can remember she said her boss was perving over her, and in his reply he told her he was gay and never hid that fact! silly girl.

on the same note, www.lamebook.com is well worth a read at lunch time. its very funny!
Heysham_red

Postby Keith » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:52 pm

That's the one!

She said something like 'he keeps giving me shit stuff to do' and he replied 'that "shit stuff" is called your job, it's what I pay you to do' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keith
Site Admin

Postby Keith » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Here's the girl...
http://www.buzzfeed.com/reddit/this-is- ... s-to-be-yo

*Page linked to contains swearing*

Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion