Ramblings of a Lunatic

Ramblings of a Lunatic

Postby Aspers » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RAMBLINGS OF A LUNATIC

So a beautiful day today, get up early, had a swim in the pool (bit cold the water but never mind) get to work early, lots to do and I get a call from she who must.
Marley my 10 year old trapped her thumb in the car door and can I come and have a look.
Off I trot to Randwick children’s hospital as her thumb is getting bigger and bluer by the minute (ouch just got bitten by a mozzie!). X rays reveal no damage but she has to get a hole cut in her thumb and release the blood or it will throb for days.
The happy gas goes on her and she lies there and doesn’t feel a thing, meanwhile I am nearly vomiting at watching the procedure.
Of course Dad goes and spoils her afterwards with Ice cream and Gelato at the Desert store (Remember Dave!).
Any roads, while at the hospital I went to see 2 of my ex students who do the children’s hospital T.V. I went to the Starlight lounge. How amazing are the nurses and carers of this world. I couldn’t do it, I’m too soft, I can get on stage or TV in front of millions but put me in a situation where I have to deal with sick people and I’m the 1st to admit, I’m not the best. I take my hat off to them.

School starts tomorrow and I expect 2000 people to visit between 8.00am and 6.00pm, I’m then off as a VIP guest to the Sydney Latin Congress. Can’t believe I have to watch girls in g-strings dancing Latino, drink champagne and make a speech, hard work this dancing lark. Hope I’m able to make the chat room tomorrow night, brighten up the cold for you. I’ll also get photos.

Bloody Macclesfield doing a Man U and equalizing late on, about time we did a pre Xmas run again. Good result against Barnet, not a bad start, I reckon we’ll be in the Mix come May.

So I had to make a decision come to Morecambe for the last game at Christie or go to the World Cup in Sith Avrica.
See you in Cape Town. Bit cool that time of year in the Southern Hemisphere, although like summer for you lot.

22C and 12.20am Saturday at the moment, I’ve got Darts on TV, not watching it I’ll go and have a look and let you know what’s going on: Kevin Painter/ Andy? Hamilton in Dublin, Painter just won the 1st set. Probably happened 5 years ago, if anyone tells me this is live I may find it hard to believe, we get live football at 7.00pm your time when I know its delayed 2 hours.

Saw an American actor today at Fox Studios but I still can’t remember his name, bloody annoying, as I want to twitter it. Talking of twitter you can follow the goings on of Sydney and Fox Studios at www.twitter.com/Brentstreet I try and post a few times a day.

So You Think You Can Dance is about to start again in Australia, I have 9 of my ex students in the top 20. Came 2nd last year hoping to win this time but bloody Queensland just vote for theirs. They don’t even have daylight saving up there!!, apparently the cows milk erratically when they tried it so they don’t bother now, I kid you not.

A friend bought me a case of Stella the other day, I’ve just finished my last cold one, and it’s also very windy outside, blowing a gale. Hot wind drives you crazy.

Looking out on the East wing of my Penthouse over the pool I can see people in other apartments, this guy has a telescope aimed at my house, I am about to get naked and continue this. For all you minors and people of good taste look away.

I can’t believe his lights have gone off, here am I bollock naked he/she whoever, must be need a check up from the neck up if they are looking at me. (HAHA!).

Still see your having problems with the link M6 Heysham thingy. You lot should take a leaf out of Australia’s politics, biggest bribe wins, and talking of bribes did I tell you about when I was in Bali. Last October I overstayed my visa by 25 mins, they charged me $30, I only had about $25, they took all my cash and let me go, no exit stamp no nothing, I had to contact the Indonesian Embassy and let them know I had come home and there was a mix up at the airport. They sent me a letter to give to immigration next time I go.

My brother in law and niece are working on the Winter Olympics opening and closing ceremonies, let me know what you think, he’s artistic director, she who must is going over for the opening then off to Hawaii for a holiday. (Bitch)

Right then that’s me done, love to you and yours, I think I saw Lily Allen having a coffee at Dolcettis at Fox last week. Just got an email from Morecambe FC newsletter it is, good that’s something to read for a while.

Safe journey to East Lancs. Boys and Girls.
Love
Aspers.
Aspers

Re: Ramblings of a Lunatic

Postby Aspers » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Apologies about being a week early for the Accrington game.
I always do things too quickly, so I've been told 8-)
Aspers

Postby Keith » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:21 pm

"Ramblings of a Lunatic"... I thought, 'oh, Aspers is watching Bliar live too?'

That guy is a 'ker of the highest order (Bliar, not Aspers).
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:22 pm

brilliant ;)
heysham_mfc

Return to General Discussion