Next two games

Next two games

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Two massive games coming up against chesterfield and stanley - if we are to maintain our push for play offs we need to take at least 4 points from 6
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Next two games

Postby durhamshrimp » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:58 am

Maybe, but plenty of times before we've seen the team look out of it then go on a run of games. Would be nice to pick up maximum points but I don't think our play-off push would hinge on it.
durhamshrimp

Postby darrenlock » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:10 am

Agreed Durham think is any team in the top12 can get a play-off spot and with matches being off due to weather it's hard to tell who will get the places.
I think Morecambe should just keep playing every team not worrying about play-offs
darrenlock

Postby campdave » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:54 am

Is this an arbritary line in the sand like some people said Sammy would be for the chop if we didn't beat Northampton eariler this season?
campdave

Postby P/T Indie » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Last night was frustrating because if we had held out we would have been in joint 7th with 4 other teams on 40 points and been right in there with the pack. sadly we are now a couple of points behind and it sometimes feels like we are always just behind the top 7 and can't quite break into it and are always playing catch up.

I keep mentioning it but if you add on the dropped points againt Hereford and Rochdale we would be looking at automatic promotion and be well in the playoffs.

I am sure to counter that though someone will come along and give an example of where we have gt a unexpected result
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby campdave » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:29 am

We're out of the play-offs for the season then?
campdave

Return to General Discussion