Sammy Mac

Sammy Mac

Postby darrenlock » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Just seen sammy mac on bbc1 what football fans want him gone i dont he saided some fans want him gone no matter what he does lol. Morecambe are doing well with a good run could nick play-offs.
darrenlock

Re: Sammy Mac

Postby The Marksman » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:07 am

darrenlock wrote:Just seen Sammy Mac on BBC1. Which football fans want him gone? I don't. He said that some fans want him gone no matter what he does lol. Morecambe are doing well, and with a good run could nick a play-off spot.

Fixed that up for you. Your English is terrible.
The Marksman

Postby George Dawes » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:31 am

The Marksman wrote:
darrenlock wrote:Just seen Sammy Mac on BBC1. Which football fans want him gone? I don't. He said that some fans want him gone no matter what he does lol. Morecambe are doing well, and with a good run could nick a play-off spot.

Fixed that up for you. Your English is terrible.

i understood it..
George Dawes

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:34 am

I think he does it on porpoise :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:43 pm

he spells allright on facebook :? :? :? :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby darrenlock » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Yawn.

Look i watched the bbc1 north west program ok and quickly wrote a post i know spelling error's were poor i know when i woke up i was going to deleted the post wern't sure how too.
All i was saying is that who-ever boo's Sammy Mac get a life Morecambe are a new team in the Football League and i believe Sammy Mac had a poor start this season and fans were angry with the tactic's after the 4-2 defeat by Northampton Town but now after the cold snap i believe we should back the team .

Morecambe if they can keep Wilson , Jevon's , And Drummond i believe Morecambe will finish at least top 10 if injury free play-off's defo lol.

Sorry if i cant spelling sometimes i type quickly and don't check what i type, so sorry if i have spelling error's.
darrenlock

Postby Keith » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:14 pm

darrenlock wrote:Sorry if i cant spelling sometimes i type quickly and don't check what i type

If you can't be arsed to check what you write, knowing that your spelling is crap, don't be surprised if people take the p*** or don't take you seriously. It's a respect that goes both ways.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion