Mark Lillis to Burnley?

Mark Lillis to Burnley?

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:16 pm

heysham_mfc

Re: Mark Lillis to Burnley?

Postby darrenlock » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Yeah there desperate for coaches come on Brain Laws manager see you in championship next season Burnley
darrenlock

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:20 pm

A major worry i would say, burnleys coaching staff have all deserted them with coyle, laws needs good coaches, fast :cry: :cry:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby P/T Indie » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:31 am

God I hope not I was worried when he nearly got the job at Hull. I think if we lost him it would be a massive loss and make a huge impact on the squad. I thin k we under estimate the job he does and for me he is just as important as Sammy if not more as it's always mark you hear the players talking about.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Mark S » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:40 am

And to think some fans wanted Sammy & Mark out less than 3 months ago! October 24th to be precise! :lol:
Mark S

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:43 am

Mark S wrote:And to think some fans wanted Sammy & Mark out less than 3 months ago! October 24th to be precise! :lol:

whats that got to do with the previous thread :?:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby George Dawes » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:02 am

shrimpnsave wrote:
Mark S wrote:And to think some fans wanted Sammy & Mark out less than 3 months ago! October 24th to be precise! :lol:

yeah i 2nd that

i do recall a lot of "FANS" complaining about SM team decisions effecting results, and since changes(formation/players) so have results
George Dawes

Postby P/T Indie » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:23 am

I will hold my hands up to having a moan about some of Sammy's decissiobs but never Mark.

The players seem to hold Mark in high regard and I think he has bigger influence and does a lot more than we imagine.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Mark S » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:41 am

shrimpnsave wrote:

The previous thread or this one? :?

OK, seeing as you need the obvious pointing out.

This thread is about the potential of losing part of our management team and a couple of fans commented on how upsetting that would be.

On October the 24th, people were talking about getting rid of the management.

If I am honest I was drawing attention to the fact that as a bunch of supporters, in the main we are very fickle, that 11 weeks is a not a long time and that we are fortunate to have a Chairman who doesnt make rash decisions when the angry mob is baying for blood. if it was up to quite a few on here, we would have got rid of Sammy & Mark just before we went on that fantastic run.

It might be worth remembering, the next time we go on a bad run (it will happen) and the knives come out.

For reference.

http://www.ttpics.co.uk/shrimpsvoices/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5279&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

EDIT: I can see now why shrimpnsave and Dawzi were questioning the validity of my post! :lol:
Mark S

Postby james456 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Thanks for that link, Mark.

During our winning run, I said it was annoying how people were right behind Sammy when they were calling for his head not so long ago. Someone remarked that "it was just the usual negative minority" who wanted Sammy gone and "people were just frustrated, nobody really wanted Sammy to go" etc etc. That thread says otherwise imo. People clearly wanted him sacked - and it wasn't just the Ned brigade either.
james456

Postby Joe Oh » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Getting back to the point of this thread...if this was a story on the BBC website I'd be worried but it's not- it's a badly written post on a random message board. I might go on there and say we're gonna sign Drogba.
Joe Oh

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:54 pm

I think it is a very valid post, premier team burnley need coaching staff, lillis has worked with laws, and is a good football coach,so why is it not unreasonable to suppose he might get tapped up :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:09 pm

yes at the moment it is just speculation and I hope it stays that way but as of yet not seen anything in the press that says anything about the assistants manager job
heysham_mfc

Postby seasonsinthesun » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Some people said if we had lost to Lincoln on 31st October that would have been that for S and M. But they had no basis for that opinion, that was all it was, just talk.
I could not believe it when I heard some PNE fans calling for Ferguson to go after one match. Incredible :( :o :shock:
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby George Dawes » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:30 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 466933.stm

Good News for us!! Laws as brought in his old staff from Sheffield Wednesday
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion