Postby outsider » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:06 pm

TERRACING

London Road / Star Lane End / Away End **

Adults £14

Concessions £10

Under 12s Free

12 to 15 year olds £5 *

* When accompanied by an adult.

** From time to time, subject to demand, the club reserves the right to only offer seating accommodation to the visiting fans. Please check beforehand for details.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Re: Macc price's

Postby outsider » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:11 pm

After the great effort of the fans to help the club get the match played on Monday, culminating in the fantastic 4-1 win over Crewe, the club are appealing for help once more as this weekend's Morecambe game is also under threat from the elements.

The club are looking for help on Thursday from 9.00am to get the pitch ready for the match.

The club still have the pitch covers hired to ensure the Crewe game would go ahead and these need to be moved to allow the playing surface to be prepared for the match before being replaced to insulate from the frost.

Macclesfield chairman Mike Rance said: "The effort over the weekend for Monday's game was fantastic, and we were all rewarded in the best possible way with a great win. If people can come down to the ground and help us out again, hopefully we can get the same result!

"As always, it's a case of 'the more, the merrier' and any help would be hugely appreciated."
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Return to General Discussion