Not very nice ??

Not very nice ??

Postby alwaysright » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:20 am

I have just been browsing the Bradford City message board, there not very happy about the treatment of there mascot at last nights game at Carlisle, apparently he was told to leave the ground and had to pay at the turnstile if he wanted to watch the game, thats a bit harsh ??? also coaches had to pay £15 for parking !!!
alwaysright

Re: Not very nice ??

Postby campdave » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:32 am

I really couldn't care less.
campdave

Postby alwaysright » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:40 am

Why bother replying then ??
alwaysright

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:03 am

Thought bratford were a big club lol - what they moaning about !!!!
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby campdave » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:55 am

alwaysright wrote:Why bother replying then ??

In response to these kind of threads, busy bodying at the way other clubs are run.
campdave

Postby Christies Child » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:14 am

alwaysright wrote:I have just been browsing the Bradford City message board, there not very happy about the treatment of there mascot at last nights game at Carlisle, apparently he was told to leave the ground and had to pay at the turnstile if he wanted to watch the game, thats a bit harsh ??? also coaches had to pay £15 for parking !!!

Cheers for this info....always good to hear what's going on elsewhere. ;) ;) ;)

Must say that I'm suprised at Carlisle. Must have been an isolated incident 'cause normally clubs let mascots in FOC providing that they have official clearance from their parent club.

I've got this image in my head of our own Christie the Cat scratching at a gate to be let in, if it ever happened to him or her.

By the way, has its sex been determined yet?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Christies Child wrote:
alwaysright wrote:I have just been browsing the Bradford City message board, there not very happy about the treatment of there mascot at last nights game at Carlisle, apparently he was told to leave the ground and had to pay at the turnstile if he wanted to watch the game, thats a bit harsh ??? also coaches had to pay £15 for parking !!!

Cheers for this info....always good to hear what's going on elsewhere. ;) ;) ;)

Must say that I'm suprised at Carlisle. Must have been an isolated incident 'cause normally clubs let mascots in FOC providing that they have official clearance from their parent club.

I've got this image in my head of our own Christie the Cat scratching at a gate to be let in, if it ever happened to him or her.

By the way, has its sex been determined yet?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bratfuds mascot is City Gent who is just some guy in a football shirt with a bowler hat on his head. When I turn up at Grimsby tomorrow night with my football shirt and a big Shrimp hat on my head will I get in for nowt? Didn't think so! You can see where the confusion sets in.
Burnley Shrimp

Postby fretz » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:43 pm

christie the cat is now christine the cat :roll:
fretz

Return to General Discussion