Boxing Day

Boxing Day

Postby Christies Child » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:26 am

A real 6 pointer v Accy Stanley.

Boxing Day normally throws up a few surprise results. Here's hoping that this game isn't one of them and that it goes with current form!
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Boxing Day

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:33 am

Now that we are safe I hope we lose, if we went up it would be terrible, we would not cope at the next level, sm would not be a good enough manager, the players would be shit, and pies and cider would go up in price, this is tongue in cheek btw :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby captain sparkle » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:25 am

mrpotatohead wrote:Now that we are safe I hope we lose, if we went up it would be terrible, we would not cope at the next level, sm would not be a good enough manager, the players would be shit, and pies and cider would go up in price, this is tongue in cheek btw :lol: :lol:

No, sm & the players would go up in price, the cider would be sh*t, and as for the pies, well....i think they would be good enough...
PYROMANIACS OF THE WORLD IGNITE!
Over 3.7 million hits on YouToob! Subscribers needed! full & part time! apply now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOzzTpVT3A
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeFlLgCS-jBXwnXTtT8vJBReNXSYuphoM
captain sparkle

Postby marky » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 am

Christies Child wrote:A real 6 pointer v Accy Stanley.

Boxing Day normally throws up a few surprise results. Here's hoping that this game isn't one of them and that it goes with current form!

Given we're both doing really well, current form could mean anything!
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby darrenlock » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 am

Its be a xcracking game hwere most fans will still be hungover over or full from x-mas day hope Accrington bring a fair few fans maybe500 and Morecambe brings alot of fans in also 2-1 Shrimps
darrenlock

Postby glagys » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:51 pm

could this be made all ticket ?????
due to the fact that we always have a good crowd boxing day and being accy
it may attract a few sill boys who can and will fight the world
glagys

Postby darrenlock » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:53 pm

i think if the weather is not to cold the accington fans will turn up because they in the top12 of the league table also and they fell like they could get a result they wont lol
darrenlock

Postby thegentlegiant » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:37 pm

let't beat Grimsby first then the accy result will take of it's self!! :D :D
thegentlegiant

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:16 pm

1/ Accy are usually our bogy team and Coley has done a magnificent job there, constantly defying the odds stacked against them. He always has them especially fired up against us and it should be a cracking game.

2/ This season I think we are different gravy and will hopefully have enough in the locker to pull out a result against them. Once again it's going to be a special game one way or another, you can just see it coming.

3/ Accy supporters are a friendly bunch much like ourselves. The only time there was ever a problem was when a gang of Burnley **** heads turned up purporting to be Accy fans. Most of that group are now subject of football banning orders and the ring leader is dead. It will be another good old 'friendly' Lancashire derby but I'm sure there will be no quarter asked or given on the pitch.

I can't wait. Don't miss it!!
Burnley Shrimp

Postby sgt major » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Some Accy fans are even coming over in a stretch limo - York open at 11am ;)
sgt major

Postby ezz » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:18 pm

If we break 3000 that would mean around 2500 morecambe fans it would be great, the main thing is to win when they all turn up so they come back. When we've had chances to attract mre support in the past we've lost infront of a big crowd. Not this Boxing Day, 3 points and a major crowd boost for the rest of the season.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Return to General Discussion