Family tickets

Family tickets

Postby Wild Bill » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:21 am

Just seen the offer on the site. Two adults and two kids sounds pretty good. Would it be fine to use the ticket for me and the Mrs, my teenage sister and her friend? What about if my brother came along instead as an adult?

Its a great idea to keep the cost down for families and will really encourage more people down to Christie. No excuses now to bring the wife along now! :lol:
Wild Bill

Re: Family tickets

Postby Wild Bill » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:32 am

Nobody in the know???
Wild Bill

Postby Phoenix » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:42 am

Two adults and two youngsters aged 16 or under

Fairly specific but seems to be a Yes to your questions. Note the in advance comments though.
Phoenix

Postby Wild Bill » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:45 pm

It would be nice if we could offer this to away fans too. I know a lot of people complain about how much we get charged by other clubs but it might tempt more visitors along to Christie and maybe even tempt a few clubs to return the favour. ;)

Well done to the club for offering these prices. This might just curb the effect of the so-called 'credit crunch' on our gates.
Wild Bill

Postby slackAlice » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:16 pm

Wild Bill wrote:It would be nice if we could offer this to away fans too. I know a lot of people complain about how much we get charged by other clubs but it might tempt more visitors along to Christie and maybe even tempt a few clubs to return the favour. ;)

Well done to the club for offering these prices. This might just curb the effect of the so-called 'credit crunch' on our gates.

They are being offered to away fans as well , as long as there purchased before 2:30 or 7:15 on matchdays/nights at the club shop. It's on the website.

http://www.morecambefc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/awaytickets/0,,10866,00.html
Last edited by slackAlice on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slackAlice

Postby Wild Bill » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:56 pm

slackAlice wrote:They are being offered to away fans as well , as long as there purchased before 2:15 on matchdays at the club shop. It's on the website.

Good stuff. I hope the club is getting in touch with other teams to advertise this on their site and in their paper before they come.

Would there be a slight problem of the ticket office being right next to our home end? :shock: :lol:
Wild Bill

Postby Phoenix » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:09 pm

Hasn't been a problem before. A lot of supporters are used to buying their tickets away from the turnstiles so they ask for the ticket office and end up with us at the main gates :lol:
Phoenix

Postby John L » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:50 pm

Wild Bill wrote:Would there be a slight problem of the ticket office being right next to our home end? :shock: :lol:

We pre-booked a family ticket at Lincoln last season, and we had to collect it from the ticket office pre-match which is on the opposite side of the ground to the away seating, so it shouldn't be a problem at Morecambe!
John L

Postby quinny » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:36 pm

Just to let you know I am sending the details of our away tickets to all clubs before we play them and it is on the website as well.
Just hope a few take advantage of it.
Quinny
quinny

Return to General Discussion