Christie Park memories wanted

Christie Park memories wanted

Postby quinny » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:28 am

I am putting together a book for the club on the life and times of Christie Park and I want a big chunk of it to be memories of the fans themselves.
As such I would be grateful for your contributions. The more the better.
I am looking for an answer to:

"Your most memorable moment at Christie Park?''

It could be a big game or it could be your first game. It could be the day you met a legend or the day you saw your best ever goal etc''
Please could you either PM me with your memories (no longer than 400 words please) or e-mail them to me on derekquinn@dsl.pipex.com
I am also looking for any rare pictures of Christie Park if anyone knows of any. The archives are not huge after the Guardian fire of many years ago so please let me know if you have anything that may be of use.
In fact I would be grateful for anything that you think would be worthy of being included.
Thanks everyone
Quinny
quinny

Re: Christie Park memories wanted

Postby ockers » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:58 pm

the same for the match programme il be puuting requests together too on christie park moments lows and highs matches what everyone will miss at the ground etc

can we keep this as a sticky if at all possible for as long as possible

Thanks Sean
ockers

Re: Christie Park memories wanted

Postby Keith » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:23 pm

I've put it as a 'sticky' for 10 days. You'll find that after that it will stop being read anyway, so 'bouncing it' occasionally will bring it more attention.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion