darrenlock

Re: PORT VALE

Postby outsider » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Ground Match Day Prices 2009/10

Adults (19-60 years) - £19

Senior Citizens (over 60 years) - £12.50

Junior* (9-18 years) - £8

Under 9's* (0-8 years) - FREE

Prices apply to ALL ground stands - Lorne Street, Bycars, Railway Stand, Railway Paddock, Family Stand. Disabled Stand** and Hamil Road (away visitors only)

* proof of age required for junior price reductions

** proof that the medium or high disability living allowance is being received either to the care or mobility component
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Tough game be happy with a 1-1 to keep the unbeaten run going. A win and we are flying coming up to Crimbo.
Burnley Shrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:50 pm

£19 is a little steep I bought a ticket for this weekends game Wigan V Birmingham for £20
heysham_mfc

Postby RedRedWine1 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:39 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:£19 is a little steep I bought a ticket for this weekends game Wigan V Birmingham for £20

I'm painting the bathroom on Saturday......I'll only charge you £10 to come and watch me, bargain. There's only one team in Wigan, and they play in Cherry and White!
RedRedWine1

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:50 am

heysham_mfc wrote:£19 is a little steep I bought a ticket for this weekends game Wigan V Birmingham for £20

To be honest, you would have to pay me £20 to go and watch that if it means missing a Morecambe game, and even then I would sell the ticket to someone else 8-)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Christies Minder » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Looking forward to Port Vale tomorrow , a win would be fantastic but I think I'd settle for a share of the spoils.
Have we a meeting point for pre-match drinkies and where is the best place to park ? Missed the game last year.
See yall tomorrow !!
Christies Minder

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:18 pm

RedRedWine wrote:

I'm painting the bathroom on Saturday......I'll only charge you £10 to come and watch me, bargain. There's only one team in Wigan, and they play in Blue and White!

;) ;)
heysham_mfc

Postby theprisoner » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:51 pm

If your looking for a good pint tomorrow and some good fresh home cooked grub at decent prices get yourselves in the Leopard Inn. Its on the main drag through the town by the town hall. Its away fan friendly (Only The Bulls Head in the square and The Vine below the ground allow away fans in) and only five minutes walk from the ground.

Its a grand old hotel and is supposedly haunted and featured on Most Haunted a few years back - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJgzPvqqeKw

As far as am aware if you ask nice enough they will allow you to have a walk around the many rooms which are now empty having only found them a few years ago after the knocking down of a wall revealed a corridor. If you watch the video on You Tube it tells you all about it. It really is well worth a visit.

All the best tomorrow.
"You are Number Six." "I am not a number — I am a free man!"
theprisoner

Postby outsider » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:56 pm

There is a cracking cafe about 400yrds up the road from the ground, good home made food at reasonable prices (well there was last year), nice friendly people in there as well.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby lancaster shrimp » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:31 pm

what times the coach setting off?
lancaster shrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:58 pm

outsider wrote:There is a cracking cafe about 400yrds up the road from the ground, good home made food at reasonable prices (well there was last year), nice friendly people in there as well.

oh yes found that little place last season
heysham_mfc

Postby darrenlock » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:23 pm

they leaving 11:30 at christie park friend of mine is going.

2-0 morecambe Hunter and Jevons
darrenlock

Postby theprisoner » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:26 pm

The Vale cafe (As it is known) is still there outsider and heysham_mfc. Same owners who have been there as long as I can remember.
"You are Number Six." "I am not a number — I am a free man!"
theprisoner

Postby parceldave » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:52 pm

marky No.1 wrote:

To be honest, you would have to pay me £20 to go and watch that if it means missing a Morecambe game, and even then I would sell the ticket to someone else 8-)

To be honest i think you should give your good lady the morning off from slaving over a hot stove and treat her to Breaky in bottom Weathers before we set off on that long journey to P.V. , oh and you can buy me a pint too. ;)
parceldave

Postby George Dawes » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:16 am

1 - 4

D Adams to score a hat-rick after coming off the bench with a SM sub with 5 mins to go

for Twiss who i spoke up for and the majority on here said he wasn't good enough for L2 but now as now more assists than just about anyone with mins played
George Dawes

Postby parceldave » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:42 am

DawZi wrote:1 - 4

D Adams to score a hat-rick after coming off the bench with a SM sub with 5 mins to go

for Twiss who i spoke up for and the majority on here said he wasn't good enough for L2 but now as now more assists than just about anyone with mins played

I think Twissy should be dropped unless he scores today , he seems to have lost all confidence in his shooting ability . Time and time again he keeps making these fantastic passes to that Jevons guy and making him look good , i just wish he was a bit more selfish and have a crack himself . ;) If he gets anywhere within 30 yds of that goal we all need to shout at him to SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, pls. :D
parceldave

Postby Keith » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:01 am

parceldave wrote:If [Twiss] gets anywhere within 30 yds of that goal we all need to shout at him to SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, pls. :D

Howe, ex-Morecambe, returns and scores
Jevons, ex-Bury, we play them, he scores two
Twiss, ex-Port Vale... got to be a hat-trick! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't he a defender back then?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby parceldave » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:38 am

Keith wrote:
parceldave wrote:If [Twiss] gets anywhere within 30 yds of that goal we all need to shout at him to SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, pls. :D

Howe, ex-Morecambe, returns and scores
Jevons, ex-Bury, we play them, he scores two
Twiss, ex-Port Vale... got to be a hat-trick! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't he a defender back then?

That'll do for me Keith but, who's gonna score the other three. :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:
parceldave

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:47 pm

parceldave wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:

To be honest i think you should give your good lady the morning off from slaving over a hot stove and treat her to Breaky in bottom Weathers before we set off on that long journey to P.V. , oh and you can buy me a pint too. ;)

What a shame I read this just 2 days tooo late!! :lol: (It was closed anyway after that party on Friday night 8-) )

Hope your ring is'nt too sore this morning :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby parceldave » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Have had 3 Downloads already this morning :o Tooooooo risky to go shopping. ;)
parceldave

Return to General Discussion