Bury game highlights

Bury game highlights

Postby shrimper » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:44 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/morecambe/default.stm

Pen looks a bit harsh but the lad was moving his hand towards the ball, which I suppose swayed the ref. Still harsh though, it came at him very quickly.

On the other hand, watch Mullin's disallowed goal and tell me if the ref would have blown for a foul had it been a centre-back, rather than a keeper, that he was jumping with for the ball.

Third goal was a quality build up.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Re: Bury game highlights

Postby Christies Child » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:17 am

....and just look at PJ's body language after he's scored. Looks to be a very happy chappy which suggests (to me anyway) that he's enjoying his time with us.

One thing for certain, he's rediscovered that goalscoring touch which appeared to have been lost elsewhere.

Maybe it's down to the faith placed in him by Sammy and Mark?

:D :D :D
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Bury game highlights

Postby shrimper » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:52 pm

He has had a couple of recent seasons of being passed between managers who have come and gone and he's not felt wanted.

He was definitely keen to get settled and if he feels wanted somewhere where he's playing well and enjoying his football, he struck me as the type to repay the faith shown in him.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Return to General Discussion