New stadium - chairman's statement

Re: New stadium - chairman's statement

Postby taz » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Burnley Shrimp wrote:One thing I do hope is that the television arrangements are as per Christie Park i.e. a gantry somewhere on the open side so that the regular TV highlights look across towards the new main stand. If the cameras are in the main stand looking across towards the open terrace then that will be a bit naff. Whilst personally not at all worried about an open terrace I wouldn't exactly want that portrayed as the image of the new stadium as opposed to the superb main stand.
The tv gantry is on the north stand terrace.It will be located on a building in the middle of the terrace which will house catering and toilet facilities.
taz

Postby A.J » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:10 pm

is ther any new pics of the ground, i have seen the plan but is ther any 3-d images or owt of the ground?
A.J

Postby taz » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:24 pm

A.J wrote:is ther any new pics of the ground, i have seen the plan but is ther any 3-d images or owt of the ground?
Not sure if there are any 3d images yet but the stadium website is due to be updated this month.
taz

Postby Keith » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:00 pm

I switched Radio Lancs on before the game, just in time to hear Peter McGuigan say "...as anyone who reads Shrimps Voices knows".

I'd love to know what he was referring to?

Oh, and 'hello Peter'! :roll: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion