watch what could have been

watch what could have been

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:53 pm

heysham_mfc

Re: watch what could have been

Postby Keith » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Quite impressed with the quality of the broadcast, watching on TV, via the Play Station 3. We were mentioned earlier... "Carlisle struggled to win what was almost a Cumbrian derby against Morecambe in the first round, although I'm sure someone will point out that Morecambe is technically in Lancashire"... TECHNICALLY???
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Keith wrote:Quite impressed with the quality of the broadcast, watching on TV, via the Play Station 3. We were mentioned earlier... "Carlisle struggled to win what was almost a Cumbrian derby against Morecambe in the first round, although I'm sure someone will point out that Morecambe is technically in Lancashire"... TECHNICALLY???

Thats like saying Carlisle is in Scotland but someone will point out that technically it is in England.
heysham_mfc

Postby Keith » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:52 pm

A grinning Carlisle Paul just been on the telly! Bloody glory hunter!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion