a miracle

a miracle

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:58 am

in these days of economic misery, i was feeling a bit down tonight, so i decided to lower my fat sweaty carcass into a buble bath , i put on my michael bubbly cassette, sat back, ripped open my ginsters pie, and a miracle happened, the scum and soap at the tap end formed the face of danny carlton, i shouted, bitch, bring up the instamatic, and then dropped my corned beef pasty into the water, it happened, i swear, he was there, i swear, and then my dream vansished for now, like grounds in my coffee, do any other shrimps voices have miracles to report that they have managed to record :?: :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Re: a miracle

Postby Dragofly » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:58 am

Yes!!! On the Sunday morning after the Northampton game. I was seriously questioning the sanity of continuing to spend £30 a match watching Morecambe as I reached for a slice of toast at breakfast. Low and behold there stareing back at me was a picture of Sammy somehow manifest in the toast. The toast then went on to explain the whole toilet/car crash debacle and promised that things would improve by christmas.

PS
I have sent the toast to the National Football Museum on the proviso that it is kept in Preston
Attachments
sammy Mc in my toast.jpg
sammy Mc in my toast.jpg (32.52 KiB) Viewed 650 times
Dragofly

Postby ezz » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:03 am

:lol: It's been too long since your last great piece of work
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:14 pm

You can get too much of a good thing and if he was putting it on all the time it would no doub't get boring.

However just a little bit of Drago Fly's wacky humour every now and again really makes this board a funnier place to be. Has me in stitches :D
Burnley Shrimp

Return to General Discussion