Todays crowd & atmosphere

Re: Todays crowd & atmosphere

Postby morecambe mick » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Crooky MFC wrote:Now then ;)

Let's have everyone up at the top of the north stand next Tuesday, it's going to be one hell of a night.

I found that was most of the problem especially in the second half, all the younger non-singing teenagers went up there, at half time, leaving no room for the singers.
morecambe mick

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:13 pm

morecambe mick wrote:

Let's have everyone up at the top of the north stand next Tuesday, it's going to be one hell of a night.

I found that was most of the problem especially in the second half, all the younger non-singing teenagers went up there, at half time, leaving no room for the singers.

maybve we should have a singing area at the top of the North Stand where people who stand there have to sing
heysham_mfc

Postby Crooky MFC » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:18 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:
morecambe mick wrote:

maybve we should have a singing area at the top of the North Stand where people who stand there have to sing

At the end of the day, it's a free country. It just annoys me when people stand in the 'singing area' and stand there like a traffic cone.
Crooky MFC

Previous

Return to General Discussion