What if.....????

Re: What if.....????

Postby Keith » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Christies Child wrote:I wonder what you will say IF those who posted this info in the first place (take note that it wasn't me) are proved right.

:?: :?: :?:

So who is predicting this? If it's not you and we don't know who it is, then we probably won't think about it ever again! :roll: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Number 1 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 pm

I think it's only 10,000 for the Championship and has to be all seater, but League 1 and 2 are the same in terms of capacity and doesn't have to be all seater obviously.

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm not sure where I heard this, but I think if we'd have had it all seater we'd have had more grants.
Number 1

Postby campdave » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:02 pm

taz wrote:Excuse my inexperience in posting but for all those people worrying so much about our new stadium, if they go onto the city council website and click on planning,then in application search enter 08/00174/hyb they will find all the plans which include all four stands.Not sure how to post the link.The plans where updated on the 20/11/09 and include materials and colour schemes.

Go away. Your posted, based on publically available facts are not welcome here! :lol: :lol: :lol:
campdave

Postby taz » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:12 pm

campdave wrote:
taz wrote:Excuse my inexperience in posting but for all those people worrying so much about our new stadium, if they go onto the city council website and click on planning,then in application search enter 08/00174/hyb they will find all the plans which include all four stands.Not sure how to post the link.The plans where updated on the 20/11/09 and include materials and colour schemes.

Go away. Your posted, based on publically available facts are not welcome here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your quite right,i must remember in future not to post available facts.I promise to learn how to use the board properly and will endeavour to only post drivel :lol:
taz

Postby Christies Child » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Keith wrote:
Christies Child wrote:I wonder what you will say IF those who posted this info in the first place (take note that it wasn't me) are proved right.

So who is predicting this? If it's not you and we don't know who it is, then we probably won't think about it ever again! :roll: :lol:

Suggest you read 'Stadium update Wednesday November 4' page 2 and you'll see that the first post about the stadium wasn't from me, in fact I suggested we waited until an Official Statement.

Nothing I've posted to date has been to confirm the stadium changes, IF they actually happen.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Can anyone put a link to these so we can look.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby campdave » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Christies Child wrote:
I wonder what you will say IF those who posted this info in the first place (take note that it wasn't me) are proved right.

CC, I couldn't give a f**k. The stadium will meet whatever requirements it needs. I don't regard the board as cretins, as you often appear to.
campdave

Postby campdave » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Christies Child wrote:
Nothing I've posted to date has been to confirm the stadium changes, IF they actually happen.

No, but a little sh*t stir was too good an opportunity to miss?
campdave

Postby darrenlock » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:29 pm

All i know is the location of new stadium is in a perfect area of morecambe.
And i hope they can get more space for car parking as christie park can be hard to park before game.
its 6,000 i hope they can get this ground full for all season.
I'm not 100% per cent sure average attendance in christie park is only 1.900 so where extra 4,000 go be lol
i could be wrong in what i said if go im sorry for writing on here.
darrenlock

Postby taz » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:

Can anyone put a link to these so we can look.
Still dont know how to post a link but the web address is www.lancaster.gov.uk/publicaccess click on application search then enter 08/00174/hyb
taz

Postby taz » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Forgot to mention,when you find the application click on associated documents. :oops:
taz

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:52 pm

taz wrote:Forgot to mention,when you find the application click on associated documents. :oops:

http://planapps.lancaster.gov.uk/AniteI ... sults.aspx
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 pm

timed out

i give up :roll:
shrimpnsave

Postby taz » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:13 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:timed out

Keep trying on the link you gave.Its the council website dont forget,not always up to speed.If you dont get it on that link use the address i mentioned.its a long way round but should work :)
taz

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm

taz wrote:

Keep trying on the link you gave.Its the council website dont forget,not always up to speed.If you dont get it on that link use the address i mentioned.its a long way round but should work :)

got to the site

it gets timed out when you post as a link...........
shrimpnsave

Postby taz » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:27 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:
taz wrote:

got to the site

it gets timed out when you post as a link...........
As i said.council website is strange just like the council itself.Sometimes its like working for the CIA .Oops shouldnt have said that :oops:
taz

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:27 am

There are 7 pages of 25 documents per page of plans and supporting information even down to the bikesheds
http://planapps.lancaster.gov.uk/AniteP ... 120786.pdf

and the floodlights

http://planapps.lancaster.gov.uk/AniteP ... 120787.pdf

Let them get on with their job
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Christies Child » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:20 pm

I find it very strange how a simple and logical question can generate so much venom.

Interestingly a number of others had been asking similar questions in JBs prior to Saturdays game.

Had the question been malicious or deliberately controversial as has been suggested then I could have possibly understood the reaction, but in no way was it intended to be anything more than a point of interest to myself and others.

However everything will become clear in the very near future; but the question about possible League 1 status and its implications will remain unanswered until IF and WHEN we achieve the Chairmans long term objective.

As Jordan has said 'it's time for closure of this topic'.......
Christies Child

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:32 pm

"If ever I loose my ability to laugh....bloody shoot me!"

gun.jpg

Gotcha! Now that's CLOSURE :!: :lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Christies Child » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:40 pm

marky No.1 wrote:"If ever I loose my ability to laugh....bloody shoot me!"

gun.jpg

Gotcha! Now that's CLOSURE :!: :lol: :lol:

ouch! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Now this really IS closure!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Christies Child

Postby New_Ground_Watcher » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:15 pm

I got a letter from the council last week saying that there has been a revised planning application from Morecambe FC. You need to go to

http://planapps.lancaster.gov.uk/PublicAccess

and search for application number 09/01035/FUL. Basically they want to save money and make it smaller. you should read this letter -

http://planapps.lancaster.gov.uk/AniteP ... 120764.pdf
New_Ground_Watcher

Postby steve mfc » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:08 pm

So its been scaled back to come within budget, capacity now 5,839, reduced from 6918.

North stand is now a five step terrace ?
steve mfc

Postby marky » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:12 pm

The North stand being the side terrace if my geography is correct, as it also says the West and East stands will be the same size, albeit the home end will have greater capacity.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby steve mfc » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:21 pm

marky wrote:The North stand being the side terrace if my geography is correct, as it also says the West and East stands will be the same size, albeit the home end will have greater capacity.

So the West stand will be the home end which has also been reduced in scale, the north stand sounds like the new car wash. Still if needs must.
steve mfc

Postby George Dawes » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:27 pm

why cant they just do i nice round figure of 6000 if needs be :|
George Dawes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion