Lillis Delighted With Cheltenham Win - Listen Here....

Lillis Delighted With Cheltenham Win - Listen Here....

Postby The Bay » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Lills doesn't mention it here, but on his chat with Quinny heaped praise on both Gary Hunter and Andy Parrish too.....

http://www.thebay.co.uk/goto.php?sess=+ ... F&id=15042
The Bay's Goalzone - Saturday's 2-6pm & Tuesday's 7-10pm - Interviews & All The Action
http://www.thebay.co.uk
FOLLOW THE SHOW ON TWITTER - @dpsalmon or @TheBayGoalzone
The Bay

Re: Lillis Delighted With Cheltenham Win - Listen Here....

Postby Mark S » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:32 pm

I thought Andy Parrish was MOTM. He had a great game.
Mark S

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Mark S wrote:I thought Andy Parrish was MOTM. He had a great game.

A fantastic clearance off the line in the second half. Wheres that guy who comes on here and disses Andy Parrish? He must be a McStay fan.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:56 pm

motm for me as well yesterday i thought he was superb at covering and with his pace he is starting to look a cert for a starting place every week. He reminds me very much of Colin Hendry in his younger days and i think he will mature into an outstanding centre back.
Blackburn shrimp

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Couldn't argue with Hunter as motm, but Parrish would be my second choice. Hunter gave everything again, Mr 100%. We need to sign him to a long-term deal asap, I believe his current contract expires at the end of this season. I believe Carlisle had a piece on him in their programme, rating him as our best player. On current form it is hard to disagree. Clearly it's flattering for Hunter, but also possibly a sign that other clubs could be looking to lure him away which would be disastrous for MFC. A local lad who displays total commitment in every game he plays, and IMO future club captain.
RedRedWine1

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Hunter lives the dream of every local Morecambe fan in that he was at Trumacar Primary School in Heysham and now plays and stars for his local club, and IMO wears his heart on his sleeve so to speak. A true Shrimp and I for one am proud of him :D
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby marky » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:50 am

Can't agree with Hunter's award on Saturday. He was alright but not the best player. That was Parrish, again. He's a different player to the one I saw last season.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Return to General Discussion