Jimmy Harvey

Jimmy Harvey

Postby pompeyred » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:11 pm

I know my memory is quite bad and granted I haven't followed Jimmy Harvey after he left Morecambe but surely I would have noticed this section of his career...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Harvey

(In case you miss it 3rd paragraph in Managerial career).
pompeyred

Re: Jimmy Harvey

Postby Keith » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:27 pm

From here Harvey moved to Czech giants Dukla Prague, where he proceeded to win 3 domestic league titles, 4 other domestic cup competitions, and to cap off a remarkably successful period, the European Champions league in May 2007... The 'Mighty Duks' beating Barcelona in the final.

And that children, is why you shouldn't quote Wikipedia in your reports! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quoted before it goes again. I really wish I'd quoted the Torrisholme entry a couple of years ago, that talked about 'the well known gay pub, The Boy George Hotel' and 'Torrisholme has it's own China Town' referring to the take-away! :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Curly » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Keith wrote:
From here Harvey moved to Czech giants Dukla Prague, where he proceeded to win 3 domestic league titles, 4 other domestic cup competitions, and to cap off a remarkably successful period, the European Champions league in May 2007... The 'Mighty Duks' beating Barcelona in the final.

And that children, is why you shouldn't quote Wikipedia in your reports! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quoted before it goes again. I really wish I'd quoted the Torrisholme entry a couple of years ago, that talked about 'the well known gay pub, The Boy George Hotel' and 'Torrisholme has it's own China Town' referring to the take-away! :lol:

Why not?

1. The George Hotel is owned by Boy George
2. After leaving Prestons Youth Scouting job last year, Super Jim McCluskie now
manages Real Madrid on Bank Holiday Mondays.
3. Leo Sayer is often found at Christie Park, capturing players souls in his pin-hole camera
and selling them to the Devil via ebay.
4. Ockers fancies Mark Duffy.
5. York Citys snack bar is very reasonably priced.

;)
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby ockers » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:08 am

Curly wrote:
Keith wrote:

Why not?

1. The George Hotel is owned by Boy George
2. After leaving Prestons Youth Scouting job last year, Super Jim McCluskie now
manages Real Madrid on Bank Holiday Mondays.
3. Leo Sayer is often found at Christie Park, capturing players souls in his pin-hole camera
and selling them to the Devil via ebay.
4. Ockers fancies Mark Duffy.
5. York Citys snack bar is very reasonably priced.

;)

:lol: :lol:
ockers

Return to General Discussion