Rene Howe

Rene Howe

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:12 pm

I couldnt make it to the game on saturday... i was just wondering what kind of reception did Rene Howe get from the Morecambe fans? and how was his goal?
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Re: Rene Howe

Postby billyimp » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:I couldnt make it to the game on saturday... i was just wondering what kind of reception did Rene Howe get from the Morecambe fans? and how was his goal?

I was in the Lincoln end and from there it didn't seem like he got any sort of reception (good or bad). I heard a 'Rene what's the score' chant once but that's the only time I noticed anything. His goal was a tap in if I remember rightly. I didn't properly see it as I was too busy pretending we scored! (see videos)
billyimp

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:06 am

I thought he played well in a very poor team, early days though for them, new manager and all that, they will not go up or down, same as us.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Keith » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:32 am

mrpotatohead wrote:I thought he played well in a very poor team, early days though for them, new manager and all that, they will not go up or down, same as us.

Oddly, I thought he played poorly in a poor team! One of those 'disinterested' games that he chucks in. Shout of the day was after he almost cleared the UMBRO stand... "that's what happens when you skip training" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad he got a 'disinterested' welcome.

Incidentally Billy, his goal is on the Shrimps Cast, on You Tube.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:07 am

Keith wrote:. Shout of the day was after he almost cleared the UMBRO stand... "that's what happens when you skip training" :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Umbro Stand is no longer! It should now be known as the Air Raid Shelter with all the balls that fly through the air into and over it! :lol:

In any case I can't spell the new names on the roof and the spell checker has not heard of 'em :lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby campdave » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:10 am

If I hadn't been looking out for him to see what we've (not) been, I would barely have noticed his rotund frame.

Dave
campdave

Postby campdave » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:30 am

campdave wrote:If I hadn't been looking out for him to see what we've (not) been missing, I would barely have noticed his rotund frame.

Dave
campdave

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:32 am

campdave wrote:If I hadn't been looking out for him to see what we've (not) been, I would barely have noticed his rotund frame.

Dave
campdave wrote:
campdave wrote:If I hadn't been looking out for him to see what we've (not) been missing, I would barely have noticed his rotund frame.

Dave

Get it right Dave! :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby campdave » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:53 am

Damn that edit button being beside the quote one. :oops:
campdave

Postby John L » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:03 pm

marky No.1 wrote:The Umbro Stand is no longer! It should now be known as the Air Raid Shelter with all the balls that fly through the air into and over it! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Very good, Mark!!! :lol: :lol:
John L

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:11 pm

his goal was because of awful defending from us
Little Shrimp

Return to General Discussion