End of an era merchanside

End of an era merchanside

Postby campdave » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Trying to lighten the mood somewhat, credit to those involved in the end of an era merchandise and leaflets being given out today.

Lots of very interesting items, and a fantastic idea to make them available to pre-order.

The seats not being available to collect until after 24th May amused me 8-)
campdave

Re: End of an era merchanside

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Will the Farewell range include some farewell to the football league stuff :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby bill ding » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:34 am

I have kept looking at the "league games remaing" countdown on the front of SHRIMPS SCENE and thought it could have been worded a bit better , but now i'm not so sure.
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Postby bigreddog » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:35 pm

Sorry I didn't reply to this the other day.

But I have to say that the work being put in by the commecial department at the moment is outstanding. The merchandise is brilliant. I'm ordering a shed load of it and going to all the functions. All credit to Mark and the rest of the team, they are showing how good the football club can be, and when I looked at the leaflet on saturday was both impressed and proud. was it the design work of fat media by any chance?
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby Christies Child » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:14 pm

I have been critical of our marketing in the past and been castigated for it.....but that's life. :(

However credit where due and I can only echo the thoughts of 'bigreddog' who has quite rightly praised the new initiatives being put in place.

Excellent work by the Commercial team and their creative and production resources. Let's hope that their efforts will bring in additional revenue as we progress closer to the new stadium.

:) :) :)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 pm

I have pre ordered my "seat" in the stand. Was looking at the construction yesterday and if the person beside you is buying their seat as well you will only have one leg to sit on! :lol:

Will contact you directly MFC but just thought it may be useful to let others know how they are going to be dismantled or is it a free for all with our chainsaws in May? :lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Stanley Bowles » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Chainsaws ,its axes and spears ware tha was from mara :lol: :lol: :lol:
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Postby Christies Child » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Prior to this afternoons televised game it showed the old Cardiff stadium being dismantled.

Will bring a tear to the eyes of many old 'gits' like me when CP tumbles...but that's progress.

Any idea when fans can start to put their names down for certain new stadium seating as well as getting details about 'boxes'..as a number of us are interested in purchasing a box or failing that a centre stand seat, similar in position to where the Saga Crew sit now. :?:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Mark S » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:54 pm

I would imagine the best person to ask would be Mark Dixon.
Mark S

Postby thegentlegiant » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:52 pm

just ordered a pile of stuff cannot wait for it to be delivered, no spare time at the moment to go into the club shop so the online store is class, easy to use and userfriendly all the merchendise looks great!! :D :D
thegentlegiant

Return to General Discussion