Watch out CC and the Saga Crew!

Re: Watch out CC and the Saga Crew!

Postby marky » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:33 pm

North Stand Shrimp wrote:If you think about it there are quite a few songs we would need to either stop singing or reword for this initiative to really work.

Reword them, then. There are some I wish you would stop singing, like the take it up the posteria one. To my mind, this should be treated in the same manner as racist songs.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Aal » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:49 pm

Yes homophobia and racism went out in the 80's surely!!

Swearing has and always will be around unfortunately. I don't agree that it shows more passion when a player does it though.

Let's just all try a bit harder and I think we'll see more families appear at Christie. The £25 family ticket will help tho I find it bizarre that it needs 2 adults.
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Aal

Postby morecambe mick » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:07 am

Aal wrote:Yes homophobia and racism went out in the 80's surely!!

Swearing has and always will be around unfortunately. I don't agree that it shows more passion when a player does it though.

Let's just all try a bit harder and I think we'll see more families appear at Christie. The £25 family ticket will help tho I find it bizarre that it needs 2 adults.

Lots of same sex couples around nowadays Aal ;)

Or two brothers with kids.

If a family ticket was bought, I don't think they would be allowed to stop it being used if the adults weren't 1 male + 1 female.

If it's used to encouraged more people to come down, great.
morecambe mick

Previous

Return to General Discussion