Crowd today

Crowd today

Postby Red Army » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:37 pm

:cry: 1701 on a Saturday - very very poor but decent win though
Red Army

Re: Crowd today

Postby darrenlock » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:38 pm

It was shocking Llincoin not that far from morecambe it was dull at times poor attendance it go up about 2.500 next home match
darrenlock

Postby Crooky MFC » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:38 pm

Shocking performance last weekend, we weren't winning games - Not surprised
Crooky MFC

Postby hunter8 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:57 pm

maybe loads of fans away being half term :roll:
hunter8

Postby Mark S » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:00 pm

darrenlock wrote:It was shocking Llincoin not that far from morecambe it was dull at times poor attendance it go up about 2.500 next home match

Not that far? Its a good 4 hours. I thought their 198 supporters were superb!

That leaves 1500 Morecambe fans.
Mark S

Postby Duffman » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:01 pm

Mark S wrote:
darrenlock wrote:It was shocking Llincoin not that far from morecambe it was dull at times poor attendance it go up about 2.500 next home match

Not that far? Its a good 4 hours. I thought their 198 supporters were superb!

That leaves 1500 Morecambe fans.

I don't think I've ever seen fans party like they did 3-0 down :lol:
Duffman

Postby Crooky MFC » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:13 pm

Mark S wrote:

Not that far? Its a good 4 hours.

Is it ? :? Time: 2 hr 51 min
Crooky MFC

Postby Martin » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:15 pm

Mark S wrote:I thought their 198 supporters were superb!

Loved the use of the air raid siren. Also enjoyed the recognition it got at half time with The Sweet and Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Smashy and Nicey would be proud of you Mark!! :lol:
Martin

Postby Mark S » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:17 pm

Crooky MFC wrote:
Mark S wrote:

Not that far? Its a good 4 hours.

Is it ? :? Time: 2 hr 51 min

Try driving it during the day ;)
Mark S

Postby Mark S » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:17 pm

Martin wrote:
Mark S wrote:I thought their 198 supporters were superb!

Loved the use of the air raid siren. Also enjoyed the recognition it got at half time with The Sweet and Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Smashy and Nicey would be proud of you Mark!! :lol:

Not arf! :lol:
Mark S

Postby John L » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:37 pm

Typical attendance from our latter Conference days.... all the glory-hunting boo boys must've stayed away! Oh, and a bit of good old-fashioned Conference-style fisticuffs! Great performance, just a slight shame that it took until after their goal for Sammy to freshen things up, as some players were looking tired for a while beforehand. Carlisle winning 3-1 as well sets it up nicely for next Saturday, really looking forward to it! 8-)
John L

Postby darrenlock » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:55 pm

hold on hold on ppl look 3hours to an team that were meant to be really good im going matches this season 3-4 hours away from home and morecambe did not turn up dunno y ive been every home match this season.
take bradford as example 3.500 and lincoin and i dont think braddie r good.
i think that morecambe fans went today well done full respect to you i be going again maybe crewe away
darrenlock

Postby Martin » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:05 pm

darrenlock wrote:hold on hold on ppl look 3hours to an team that were meant to be really good im going matches this season 3-4 hours away from home and morecambe did not turn up dunno y ive been every home match this season.
take bradford as example 3.500 and lincoin and i dont think braddie r good.
i think that morecambe fans went today well done full respect to you i be going again maybe crewe away

Are you typing in boxing gloves or writing a new script for Yoda? ;)
Martin

Postby ezz » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:17 pm

pig latin? :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby darrenlock » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:21 pm

Look the attendance has halfed in 1month ok now it only cost £13 to get into match ok now fans should back the team ok.
lincoin 200 ok thats average but this was a game 4 the taking 4 them please next home match 2.500 fans turn up
darrenlock

Postby ezz » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:40 pm

Thats not how it works Darren, we are still in the bottom 8 and there times are still hard financially. I think we'll still turn out for the more attractive games, but just under the 2000 mark is where we'll be unless we go on some super run of wins or away attendances increase dramatically
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby darrenlock » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:00 pm

Look ticket only £12 bottom 8 correct if drew/lost today bottom3 with games coming up we can get points from give 3-4 games we could be sneaking on door of top 12.
im personaly lived in charlton so i watched them many years and if u cared about team ud watch them it is cheap to watch.
darrenlock

Postby George Dawes » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:17 pm

the fact is Morecambe are mainly everyones 2nd team in this town and for £13 you can buy 5 pints or so in the pub and watch sky sports news, and go oh look Morecambes have scored get in there

and then turn round to the bar staff and shout can you turn the sound up on the big screen i cant here how Man United, Liverpool, Celtic, Rangers, Man City, Everton are getting on
George Dawes

Postby SkinnyShrimp » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:41 pm

EXACTLY! - I think Sgt Major has mentioned previoulsy the apapthy of Morecambe people on here and being an exile I can fully understand his view - the club deserves MUCH MORE support from the locals who should show a bit more pride in what this part of North Lancashire has achieved on the football field - they have put Morecambe on the map yet people still seem reluctant to back them - why :?:
SkinnyShrimp

Postby Crooky MFC » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:07 pm

What we can do as fans is to talk to our mates who don't usually go. Tell them about how great it is, it's not only about the football at our club, it's also apart being feeling part of the family.
Crooky MFC

Postby lancasterlivi » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:13 pm

i live in scale hall...all i could hear was the noise from the axe......drowning out the basement drivel that oozes from crusty. :lol:
lancasterlivi

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:16 pm

Crooky MFC wrote:What we can do as fans is to talk to our mates who don't usually go. Tell them about how great it is, it's not only about the football at our club, it's also apart being feeling part of the family.

Excellant post crooky. Wonder what the gate will be for the last game at CP just a pity that these people wont have been to many/any of the previous games :?:
Blackburn shrimp

Postby ezz » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:30 pm

lancasterlivi wrote:i live in scale hall...all i could hear was the noise from the axe......drowning out the basement drivel that oozes from crusty. :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:47 pm

one or two people on here seem to view our team as exclusive club, that even if you get in as a guest, no critism is tolerated, it was loud at lancaster today due to the newly formed real man u , i wonder where their supporters come from, slagging off local folk who dont turn up hell or high water to watch our team is like, non league mentality, i go to all the home games, but am guilty of attending no away games, bleating on here about lack of support is pointless, anyone on here is in my opinion is a fan even if they cannot attend every match, and the economic climate dictates everyones luxuries,league football is a luxury to any average wage earner.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby lancasterlivi » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:29 am

mrpotatohead wrote:one or two people on here seem to view our team as exclusive club, that even if you get in as a guest, no critism is tolerated, it was loud at lancaster today due to the newly formed real man u , i wonder where their supporters come from, slagging off local folk who dont turn up hell or high water to watch our team is like, non league mentality, i go to all the home games, but am guilty of attending no away games, bleating on here about lack of support is pointless, anyone on here is in my opinion is a fan even if they cannot attend every match, and the economic climate dictates everyones luxuries,league football is a luxury to any average wage earner.

fear not spudhead....there are only 250 who can call themselves real fans on here....most of them won't have a clue how to work a PC....SO, I RECKON you've about 4 on here that are TRUE shrimps....the rest have no more provenance than your goodself :lol:

basicly 99.9% glory boys, with a majority of those coming from lancaster,..(having turned their backs from their home team...to watch the "trendy team" :lol:
lancasterlivi

Next

Return to General Discussion