FTAO Ben

FTAO Ben

Postby Mark S » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Bare Ben wrote:
Mark S wrote:
marky wrote:

I shouldn't bite, but what a delightful young man you sound!

Ben

Time to go public on this as the friendly PMs are not working. You have been a nuisance since the switch over, with abusive comments that have had to be removed and also rudeness and bullying. Read this next bit very carefully.

One more and you will be banned. End of. No more warnings.

You are spoiling peoples enjoyment.

Over to you now.

How ridiculous, I'll admit to offending the odd Bradford fan. But who am i supposed to have bullied? I maybe a lot of things but I am not a bully, Now I know what being offended feels like :shock: Apologies to anybody whose enjoyment I have spoilt, then again why is it ok to "bully" the squad with a thread on this board?

Ben

Three recent quotes.

"So everyone's decided who should go......Christies Child!!" OK that was a bit Tongue In Cheek, but Not very nice for CC

"I'd pay to get rid of you" - Towards Campdave who earlier this month you personally abused and I had to remove.

and

"Avery Rubbishidea" - towards a young lad who is trying to join in the board and fit in. Nice welcome.

Thats not counting the OTT verbals towards the Bradford Wind up merchants (who have been banned BTW, by Ip address, e mail address and user name. Its easy - Takes a lot less than wasting time typing stuff like this.)

As I have stated in my PMs to you, I think you are a decent guy and you are passionate, but this board is not the terrace and you need to show a bit more respect towards fellow members. I have had two complaints about your behaviour and I have asked nicely, in private for you to improve your conduct. That didnt work. Its up to you, but I wont be removing any more and neither will the other Mods.

Our No.1 priority is to protect the club (Marky, you are correct and the thread has gone.) No.2 is to protect the forum for the enjoyment of the majority of fans.

If you have an issue, come and see me and I will explain properly where I am coming from.

Kind regards

Mark
Mark S

Re: FTAO Ben

Postby Bare Ben » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:16 pm

I agree with what you are saying but everything you have mentioned has been intended to be flippant and insincere. I get on with Neil and that quote was a humourous summary of everybody else's comments!! I was also unaware of the situation regarding "Avery Rubbishidea" and wouldn't have bothered if I had known and probably shouldn't have anyway. I admit I have been unkind towards campdave and certain Bradford fans and will think about what I'm writing before I post from now on. I can only explain these occurences as me wrongly believing I was saying what others were thinking (well, maybe not the one you have quoted). I realise I have been unreasonable and accept that I have been warned, for this I apologise unreservedly to my fellow SV addicts :oops:
Bare Ben

Postby Mark S » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:25 pm

Fair enough Ben. Takes a big man to apologise. No hard feelings as far as I am concerned.

Enjoy the board. Thats what it is here for. For everyone to enjoy.
Mark S

Postby morecambe mick » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:53 pm

Mark S wrote:Fair enough Ben. Takes a big man to apologise. No hard feelings as far as I am concerned.

Enjoy the board. Thats what it is here for. For everyone to enjoy.

Nah, Mark you're wrong about Ben
:!:

Ban him anyway :lol: :lol:

I feel quite safe saying that, safe in the knowledge you won't ban me ;)

Not if you don't want food poisoning tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby Mark S » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:26 pm

How can I get food poisoning off Stella and Crisps? :lol:
Mark S

Postby Christies Child » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Mark S wrote:How can I get food poisoning off Stella and Crisps? :lol:

...make sure you open both yourself!
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Return to General Discussion