New website launches tomorrow (officially)

New website launches tomorrow (officially)

Postby quinny » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Although most of you have already seen it the new website does actually start in earnest tomorrow.
As someone said earlier there was nothing wrong with the last one at all and Mat Seage did a brilliant job and really got the whole thing off the ground and we all thank him hugely for his efforts.
The Premium TV site has its fors and againsts but it does mean the club can generate more revenue than other avenues which we obviously need to look for.
What I can say is that the site will be updated on a far more regular basis with more news and features.
I would suggest that people sign up for the free newsletter and consider the other packages when we get everything sorted.
I also want to make it more interactive so you can ask players set questions etc.
Any suggestions will be welcome as well along the way.
There will be a few snags I'm sure but on the whole I hope it should end up being a more all rounded, entertaining and informative package.

www.morecambefc.premiumtv.co.uk
quinny

Re: New website launches tomorrow (officially)

Postby Keith » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:40 pm

will www.morecambefc.com be set to point to www.morecambefc.premiumtv.co.uk from tomorrow? A much easier url to remember!

"Match Live" looks interesting, what's that about?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby morecambe mick » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:44 pm

I reckon Match live is what was meant by "of interest to exiles" posted earlier, by Posh I believe!
Although it wouldn't be the first time I'd been wrong :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby campdave » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:46 pm

I'll probably be signing up for match commentary on the away matches we don't go to.

Looking forward to the video highlights too - it means I won't be doing mine onto youtube or anywhere else anymore, but I'll still do anything that we're featured on the local news or Sky or things like that - provided I'm given enough warning!
campdave

Postby Phoenix » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:56 pm

From the designers moments ago, the new site will be, surprisingly, www.morecambefc.com. For the technically gifted, and shrimper, a re-direct is being put in place tomorrow.
Phoenix

Postby CASS » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:13 pm

campdave wrote:I'll probably be signing up for match commentary on the away matches we don't go to

This could be the end of the "Sunflower Club" :shock: and Radio Lancashire :lol:
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Postby Keith » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:34 pm

CASS wrote:
campdave wrote:I'll probably be signing up for match commentary on the away matches we don't go to

This could be the end of the "Sunflower Club" :shock: and Radio Lancashire :lol:

No more Sunflower Club? What a shame! :(
No more Manfred Man played "especially for Cass"? What a SHAME! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
No More Radio Lancs? What a sham! :o :x

;)
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby CASS » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:45 am

Keith wrote:
CASS wrote:

No more Sunflower Club? What a shame! :(
No more Manfred Man played "especially for Cass"? What a SHAME! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
No More Radio Lancs? What a sham! :o :x

;)

I am keeping this chap in my Locker he saves me a great deal of Keithing and Blinding.
P.S. new site is great,mind you I was growing fond of the old one,you know rather like an old aunt where you pop in every now and then just to see she is Ok. But the new one reminds me of the young filly that just moved in to the office next door,you know the one! needs regular visits to see if she is Ok. :oops: :roll:
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Postby shrimper » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:23 pm

Phoenix wrote:From the designers moments ago, the new site will be, surprisingly, http://www.morecambefc.com. For the technically gifted, and shrimper, a re-direct is being put in place tomorrow.

If they struggle, tell them to give me a shout (happy to help).
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Return to General Discussion