Your Club Needs You!

Your Club Needs You!

Postby ezz » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:07 pm

So it's come down to a divided forum, a divided fan base. Some want the manager out, some want him to stay, other have a fence post up their arse as they dont know which way to jump, either way we know one thing for sure......we have a massive game this saturday!!
Many believe if we get a win we'll have the confidence to kick on from there, I am one of them but I also think we need a win not just for the players but for us, too many knee jerk reactions have put people into the mood that change is needed something I personally disagree with.
All I know is that we as the fans have to stick with the team and the manager so long as they fly the Morecambe colours, meaning this Saturday we need to be at our best ridding this aura of frustration that is starting to lurk into our ground, the once great Christie Park our fortress is starting to rot from the inside in it's last season. No more boo's, no more shouting at the manager from the stands, what does that achieve?? Instead use your energy, your enthusiasm and love for the club in another way and sing your hearst out for the lads, Sammy included. You think he wants us to go down? His last 3 years of work go undone? I think not, he like the players need our support on Saturday right from the go, before the match even begins the lads need to come out and be lifted by us, it's no coincidence home records are generally better than away records as we the fans have that inspiring effect on the players but we are also responsible for having a negative effect (boo's, sighs, sense of frustration).
Saturday let's give everything we've got in our time of need and get behind the lads and the manager and show our support as one, it's time to accept we need all the help we can get which includes us doing everything to help the players out.

Thats my Silly rant for the day!
Get over it ;)
ezz

Re: Your Club Needs You!

Postby bigreddog » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:18 pm

SING YOUR HEARST OUT! SING YOUR HEARST OUT! SING YOUR HEARST OUT FOR THE LADS!

Or should it be?:

Sorry couldn't resist.

On a more serious point, I agree with your view that the fans have to do their bit this saturday, everyone connected with the club in fact. If then we still can't get a win (anything will do, one off Wayne's nads again would do me) then I'm afraid we need to take a long hard look at the fundamentals. Players, training, leadership, management the lot.

But let's hope we get a win, as opposed to the recurring nightmare that I've been having where it's 0-0 until the 92nd minute and Rene Howe pops up with the winner...ouch!
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:39 am

But let's hope we get a win, as opposed to the recurring nightmare that I've been having where it's 0-0 until the 92nd minute and Rene Howe pops up with the winner...ouch!

Not just me who's been seeing this in their darkest thoughts :? To sammy it'd be like 'Most haunted' being in town twice in one week :oops:
HALMA 1983

Postby Crooky MFC » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:20 am

Agree 100% that we need to get behind the lads on Saturday, but one thing - Hardly anyone sings! I'm not having a rant or anything but when I've been to away games such as Aldershot, there was 200/300 fans singing together, at Christie Park we've had around 30/40 lately, maybe not even that. We NEED more vocal supporters on the terrace, whenever we are really vocal we win, Bradford at home in previous seasons for example, Notts County this season!

Everyone bring a few friends, join us up at the top/ middle of the North Stand and show the lads really how much we love them. We can't expect the team to progress if we as fans are sinking, we used to create a great atmosphere at CP - where the hell has it gone.
Crooky MFC

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Everyone bring a few friends, join us up at the top/ middle of the North Stand and show the lads really how much we love them. We can't expect the team to progress if we as fans are sinking, we used to create a great atmosphere at CP - where the hell has it gone.

down the pan with the results.......................
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Definately extra effort required on saturday! lincoln have been given permission to bring their siren as well as their drum! Is that the guy at sincil bank that does the Caribbean stuff :roll:

"Yesss! Siren Maiden Awayday at Shrimps

Vital Lincoln would like to thank the directors and health and safety staff of Morecambe Football Club, clearly a club with the football experience close to their hearts.

Well Hoist up The Lincoln flag! Not only have they allowed the drum for the second year in succession but they are also the first hosts to allow the Sincil Siren to travel with the Passionistas.

We take our hats and scarves off to you sporting ladies and Gentleman.

Chocs away, chaps"

http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... p?a=175470
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby darrenlock » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:26 pm

I back the team and i fell that saturday shout and scream and 3points should get morecambe on an run
darrenlock

Postby badger » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:50 pm

we will not be at the match on saturday, we are going to church to pray.
badger

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:59 pm

badger wrote:we will not be at the match on saturday, we are going to church to pray.

That is NOT supporting the team!!

We are going to the pub to pray pre-match, then after the game going to the Church to give thanks :D
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion