Too many instructions from the bench

Re: Too many instructions from the bench

Postby Keith » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:22 pm

DawZi wrote:dont say anything about the obvious with Adams on here it's blasphemy, you will just be labeled a wanker and a bully

You will need to direct one of the mods to where you were labeled (sic) a "wanker" because I can't recall it. I'm pretty sure you've not been called such a thing for expressing your opinion and that if it ever did happen, it would be removed as soon as we possibly could. So please find the post and let me know.

Unless of course, it didn't actually happen and you are just talking nonsense?
Unless of course, it didn't actually happen but you believe that because a huge number of people don't agree with you, you need to become a 'victim' in an attempt to be taken seriously?
Unless of course, it didn't really happen but you think that if you talk rubbish, then other people shouldn't be allowed to challenge you?
Unless of course, it didn't happen but your paranoia made you believe it did?

But that's a nonsense, of course it happened as you suggested and I'll remove it as soon as you point it out...
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby George Dawes » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:40 pm

about 12 months ago? i got called a disgrace for saying Adams a professional footballer should be playing for the Chieftain Sunday pub team on a Sunday with his Potts pie diet words of that effect and then had people jumping on the band wagon with snide personal remarks

thats all :?
George Dawes

Postby Keith » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:13 pm

DawZi wrote:you will just be labeled a wanker and a bully

DawZi wrote:i got called a disgrace for saying Adams a professional footballer

No difference between the two comments then? :? :roll: :roll: :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Keith wrote:
DawZi wrote:you will just be labeled a wanker and a bully

DawZi wrote:i got called a disgrace for saying Adams a professional footballer

No difference between the two comments then? :? :roll: :roll: :roll:

keith why are you twisting this post :?: :?:
spin docters
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Keith » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:21 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:keith why are you twisting this post :?: :?:

Because I don't like it when people suggest that they have been called "a wanker" for posting their opinion when they clearly have not. It's hard enough moderating this forum, especially at times when 'emotions are high', without such suggestions.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby George Dawes » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Keith wrote:
shrimpnsave wrote:keith why are you twisting this post :?: :?:

Because I don't like it when people suggest that they have been called "a wanker" for posting their opinion when they clearly have not. It's hard enough moderating this forum, especially at times when 'emotions are high', without such suggestions.

ok am sorry, them words may have been excessive but in the past when Ive criticized Adams ie. lack of height at corners and pace

the amont of people what go on the offencive at me for them comments Ive since stop mentioning him with the attitude of if you've nothing good to say then dont post at all, until this weekend only after other people voiced up about him
George Dawes

Previous

Return to General Discussion