football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Re: logging on to svs

Postby alwaysright » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Yeh earlier on, but fine now
alwaysright

Postby parkyboy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:56 pm

yes asks me to sign in every time i come on even though i have told it to temember my password as asked
parkyboy

Postby shrimpnsave » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:00 pm

parkyboy wrote:yes asks me to sign in every time i come on even though i have told it to temember my password as asked

had that prob about 4 weeks ago but has been fine for a week
shrimpnsave

Postby ezz » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Still have the memory password problem, also when i refresh whilst on a thread it takes me back to the shrimpsvoices menu.
Just to letting any mods know just incase something can be done about it, site still great in my opinion.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Keith » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:46 am

ezz wrote:Still have the memory password problem, also when i refresh whilst on a thread it takes me back to the shrimpsvoices menu.
Just to letting any mods know just in case something can be done about it, site still great in my opinion.

The logging out is an odd one, it doesn't appear to be down to anything I've done. It happened to me about a month ago, for a week. Then it suddenly stopped. Very odd.

The 'refresh' is because the www.shrimpsvoices.co.uk masking which now stays in the address bar will always take you back to the front page. If you bookmark the 'unmasked' url you can then use the refresh option:

index.php

Obviously, shrimpsvoices looks neater than the full URL but the pay off is the functionality that you mention. The advice above will let people choose for themselves which to use.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Keith » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:50 am

After posting that, I realised that the board cuts the link down, whether I want it to or not. If you already have shrimpsvoices.co.uk in the URL it will remain there when you follow the link...

So, copy the following and paste it in to the address bar after typing in www.

ttpics.co.uk/shrimpsvoices/index.php

That should do it! :D
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimpnsave » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:18 pm

keith,it wasnt just a problem with svs,

for me it was every auto login ie. facebook,etc etc sometimes in one night i would have to retype my email and password up to 4 times,thankfully for the past week it has stopped :?
shrimpnsave

Return to General Discussion