Neil Wainwright

Neil Wainwright

Postby Richard (Barrow) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:41 am

Has been recalled to Morecambe having had a cracking spell on loan with us.

Who is next in your line of players needing a game to recover fitness? We could use another winger please. 8-)
Richard (Barrow)

Re: Neil Wainwright

Postby shrimper » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:54 am

Good to hear he's done well. The way we've shaped up for the last few games (and with the injuries needing a bit of a reshuffle) I honestly think he'd have got a few starts had he still been here.

Seems like Sammy may have kept to whatever gentleman's agreement he had with your boss not to haul him back until his loan term was up.

Can't think of a winger he'd send you at the moment but there may be another player or two who could benefit from a few full games.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby ezz » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Good to know he's been playing well, might see him in the starting 11 for us soon. I think our bench has looked a little thin lately so I dont think any players would be going out due to so many key injuries here.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:30 pm

Richard (Barrow) wrote:Has been recalled to Morecambe having had a cracking spell on loan with us.

Who is next in your line of players needing a game to recover fitness? We could use another winger please. 8-)

Do you need a central defender? Henry McStay was all set to go on loan to Mansfield and may be available once Will Haining is fit.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Richard (Barrow) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:45 pm

No we are ok for defenders at the moment thanks.

Wayne was at HS on Saturday again, how far away from needing game time is he?
Richard (Barrow)

Postby MorecambeMickey » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:52 pm

So Neil back at right wing back and Garry in the middle. Happy days :D
MorecambeMickey

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Richard (Barrow) wrote:No we are ok for defenders at the moment thanks.

Wayne was at HS on Saturday again, how far away from needing game time is he?

I think he will move to you at the end of the season
heysham_mfc

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:24 pm

And from the Barrovian forum ....

http://www.barrowafc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6557
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby George Dawes » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:42 pm

:roll:
Absolutely gutted when Wainwright mentioned after the match he's been recalled by Morecambe.
I think our recent upturn has coincided with him being at the club and the way we used his width and got service to the forwards has proved fruitful. Wainwright himself seemed to be disappointed he's leaving us and I suspect many fans will also feel the same way?John L

that was just one of many posts off the BFC website, and am not all that surprised, Ive always rated him just cant understand why SM plays him on the left, when he's such a good crosser of the ball

please SM if your reading this give the lad a chance and play him on the right in his preferred position :?
George Dawes

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:32 pm

DawZi wrote::roll:
Absolutely gutted when Wainwright mentioned after the match he's been recalled by Morecambe.
I think our recent upturn has coincided with him being at the club and the way we used his width and got service to the forwards has proved fruitful. Wainwright himself seemed to be disappointed he's leaving us and I suspect many fans will also feel the same way?John L

that was just one of many posts off the BFC website, and am not all that surprised, Ive always rated him just cant understand why SM plays him on the left, when he's such a good crosser of the ball

please SM if your reading this give the lad a chance and play him on the right in his preferred position :?

Well now Wilson is playing left wing back if Neil is starting it will be down the right.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby durianmuncher » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:01 am

This is great news. Delighted to see him back in the fold and perhaps this could be the piece in the puzzle we needed to convert our draws into healthy victories once he starts banging those balls across across again.
durianmuncher

Return to General Discussion