AWAYDAYS

AWAYDAYS

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Due to family commitments i rarely attend away games, but am ever pesent at home, i feel, that our away form is quite good, we have a small dedicated away contingent that i wish i could be part of, and i value the reports/feedback we get from them, I feel though, some fans that do not travel away should button it when slagging the team off regarding games they did not attend, rightly or wrongly, fans should be able to voice their opinion as they see it , but not if they read it, IMO.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Re: AWAYDAYS

Postby alwaysright » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:28 am

Absolute bollocks, everyone is entitled to voice there opinion
alwaysright

Postby ezz » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:32 am

How can you voice a valid opinion if you have no idea what your talking about???
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby alwaysright » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:51 am

What, and you do ??????
alwaysright

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:40 am

So allwayshite, you are qualified to anylise games that you do not attend or even see on tv.

I think we should sack sammy and install you as our new manager, with neg ned as head coach :lol: :lol:

THAT WOULD BE REAL ABSOLUTE BOLLOX :lol: :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby alwaysright » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:03 am

haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa nice 1 but only if i could have the brigade of The Rose Tinted Glasses on the board of directors
alwaysright

Postby alwaysright » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:24 am

mrpotatohead, cant you have a discussion without using my name in vain, that is very very childish, that is unless of course you are a child ?????????????
alwaysright

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Is the right in your user name ironic

Like the giant, in giant axe :lol: :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby George Dawes » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:57 pm

i went to 4 away games last year have not been to any this term

but you can still point out the obvious, after reading fulltime match reports or from what you here on the radio

to be honest it sounds like some of the hardcore away mob are getting a bit snobby :lol:
George Dawes

Postby lancaster_shrimp » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:35 pm

of course you should have an opinion upon the results of games.... even if our team plays out of this world and come back with a point or nothing at all something must be questioned... either it be the attack force or defence, people want answers... i never went saturday but i can still question the lack of attack power we have or weak defence... we can say what we want... this is a message board... if only people could talk about the game who went the saturday game discussion wouldnt be a busy one would it...
lancaster_shrimp

Postby outsider » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:39 pm

It would be busy it would have 102 people talking, not just 5 or 6 turning every thread into personal slanging matches that are becoming boring
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:46 pm

My point was, people who saw the game are better sources of information than moaning minnies that never saw it, I am sorry you seem to think i was advocating some sort of gagging order on people who, as non attendees, should be censored, anyone on a message board is , of course free to comment on something they never saw, its very democratic, which bit of the game that you never saw did you like/dislike, lanky :lol: :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby lancaster_shrimp » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:07 pm

i wasnt saying that the my opinion is based souly on that game.. i am mearly going off opinions made by people from saturday, scoreline, and base it on games that i have watch from previous fixtures, home and away, and it seems to me to be the same thing every week what were missing... a striker to give us that final goal on a performance....

you can see, when were told we had a very good game, and should have won the game, as far as i can see without being told, its only another draw... it only counts whats on paper, and thats all what matters
lancaster_shrimp

Return to General Discussion