Unbeaten run.

Unbeaten run.

Postby FrenchBantam » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:14 am

Hi all you little shrimps. Well done for holding the Mighty Bantams to a draw at your place( albeit undeserved). However, i feel it may be time to assess your position realistically. Although little clubs like yourselves have a place in this league, i think you should acknowledge that you are just making up the numbers. Please don't forget your station in life. You are not 21st in this division for nothing( one defeat away from relegation). The sooner you little guys accept this the sooner you have a chance of survival. It's ok flexing your muscles( or shrimps :) ) against us heavyweights but todays match against a more accepting smaller club like Aldershot will find you out. It's been a romantic few months for you but i feel today is the beginning of the end.
Au Revoir.
FrenchBantam

Re: Unbeaten run.

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:41 am

Yawn.
Burnley Shrimp

Postby Little Shrimp » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:08 am

FrenchBantam wrote:Hi all you little shrimps.

I thought there was only one of me ;) !
Little Shrimp

Postby Christies Child » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:04 am

Really do appreciate your concern....so gratifying that a one time big club who has fallen on perennial hard times confirms its acceptance of equality in stature with the lesser mortals of League 2.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby james456 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:11 am

Thanks for taking the time to outline this to us and good luck against Crewe today. Bye.
james456

Postby durhamshrimp » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:10 am

FrenchBantam wrote:Hi all you little shrimps. Well done for holding the Mighty Bantams to a draw at your place( albeit undeserved). However, i feel it may be time to assess your position realistically. Although little clubs like yourselves have a place in this league, i think you should acknowledge that you are just making up the numbers. Please don't forget your station in life. You are not 21st in this division for nothing( one defeat away from relegation). The sooner you little guys accept this the sooner you have a chance of survival. It's ok flexing your muscles( or shrimps :) ) against us heavyweights but todays match against a more accepting smaller club like Aldershot will find you out. It's been a romantic few months for you but i feel today is the beginning of the end.
Au Revoir.

Glug glug glug. Go back to bed and let it wear off.
durhamshrimp

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:31 pm

FrenchBantam wrote:Hi all you little shrimps. Well done for holding the Mighty Bantams to a draw at your place( albeit undeserved). However, i feel it may be time to assess your position realistically. Although little clubs like yourselves have a place in this league, i think you should acknowledge that you are just making up the numbers. Please don't forget your station in life. You are not 21st in this division for nothing( one defeat away from relegation). The sooner you little guys accept this the sooner you have a chance of survival. It's ok flexing your muscles( or shrimps :) ) against us heavyweights but todays match against a more accepting smaller club like Aldershot will find you out. It's been a romantic few months for you but i feel today is the beginning of the end.
Au Revoir.

That hurts man. :lol:
Nice use of French by the way. An intelligent Bratfud fan? :shock:
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby eggchaser » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:47 pm

FrenchBantam wrote:against us heavyweights

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Football is a gentleman's game, played by thugs
and Rugby is a thug's game, played by gentleman
eggchaser

Postby fletch_al » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:56 pm

a full and accurate statement! :roll: :roll: :roll:
fletch_al

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:11 pm

eggchaser wrote:

whats the score at the mo, :lol: :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:26 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:
eggchaser wrote:

whats the score at the mo, :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh dear 2 nil down,how can this possibly be against THE HEAVYWEIGHTS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
shrimpnsave

Postby Posh » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Au Revoir.

French Bantam / New Zealand Bantam. Do they just leave the country and abandon their football team so they can spend more time on the Internet being twats?

Bradford 0 Crewe 2
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:28 pm

3-1 down,i :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: love it
shrimpnsave

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Au Revoir.

where r u,licking the wounds :lol: :lol:
shrimpnsave

Return to General Discussion