I'm off to Port Macquarrie this weekend o/t (mini ramblings)

I'm off to Port Macquarrie this weekend o/t (mini ramblings)

Postby Aspers » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:44 pm

I was last in Port Mac about 4/5 (maybe more) years ago. I was staying in this hotel when I heard screaming coming from outside my room. There was this huge fight with this guy shoving and pushing his naked girlfriend, I opened my door and she ran into my room and slammed the door shut.
There was I, naked girl in my room, she jumped into my bed and pulled the covers over her, she was crying a bit hysterical and to be honest she was not a bad sort.
Her boyfriend/husband whatever was hammering on my door screaming at her calling her all the effing sluts under the sun. I looked through the peephole and security were trying to calm him down, which was good as he was a rather large unit.
He started fighting them the police came and they took him away.
I gave the girl my shirt, then bathrobe, made her a cup of tea and calmed her down.
She calmed down very quickly and began being a bit flirty.
She ended up staying until the early hours, we talked and talked and I gave her the old Aspers wisdom, at this point I would like to say she fell for me and I shagged her until next week.
What really happened was she eventually went back to her room after drinking a bottle of wine from my mini bar ($35.00ish) eating a club sanger from room service ($14.95 ish the chips were really good I rememeber, I think I had 2 )
and kept the towelling robe ($40.00ish).
As a good and upright citizen and respected member of SV i would like to say, she had a really nice body.
I also paid the bill without complaining.

Last time I open my door to a naked woman NOT. 8-)
Aspers

Re: I'm off to Port Macquarrie this weekend o/t (mini ramblings)

Postby Keith » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:56 pm

I may be dreaming (not for the first time) but weren't we chatting on line at the time? :o
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Aspers » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Not sure I think we were and it was back in the early days of S.V.(for me anyway)
I went to the police station next morning and made a statement.
Never thought about that incident until I booked the apartments in Port on Sunday.
I still haven't told the boss, maybe a good idea if I didn't. 8-)
Aspers

Postby shrimper » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:08 am

Aspers - aaah? Looks like you fell for the old "big row, tears, get free food and drink" hotel scam.

You know 'security' were in on it too, don't you.

;)
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Bare bum » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:31 pm

Funny how different people can see the game differently. I was in Port Macquarrie 5 or 6 years ago in a small hotel with Divine Dolora, she wasn't entirely feminine, if you know what I mean, but she was fun and she was a mate. Well there was this guy there who was being loud and arrogant, some sort of impresarrio, he claimed, he ponced around the corridor wearing mascara and a sarong but he was very out of condition and his whole presentation wobbled between comical and obscene. Well, Divine and I decided to have a bit of fun and we hooted and wrestled out in the hallway to sort of get our own back. It was hot so we weren't wearing much, well this guy opened his door and grabbed Divine and pulled her into his room, she was screaming hysterically, fearing for her life. I hammered on the door until the hotel staff called the police, I protested, maybe a bit strongly and before I knew it they'd arrested me, not the abducter. The thing is, she only got away after plying him with wine and snacks from the minibar until he fell into a snorting slumber. He was really scary.
A lilo, almost as nice as a puppy
Bare bum

Postby Keith » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Bare bum wrote:Funny how different people can see the game differently. I was in Port Macquarrie 5 or 6 years ago in a small hotel with Divine Dolora, she wasn't entirely feminine, if you know what I mean, but she was fun and she was a mate. Well there was this guy there who was being loud and arrogant, some sort of impresarrio, he claimed, he ponced around the corridor wearing mascara and a sarong but he was very out of condition and his whole presentation wobbled between comical and obscene. Well, Divine and I decided to have a bit of fun and we hooted and wrestled out in the hallway to sort of get our own back. It was hot so we weren't wearing much, well this guy opened his door and grabbed Divine and pulled her into his room, she was screaming hysterically, fearing for her life. I hammered on the door until the hotel staff called the police, I protested, maybe a bit strongly and before I knew it they'd arrested me, not the abducter. The thing is, she only got away after plying him with wine and snacks from the minibar until he fell into a snorting slumber. He was really scary.

Absolutely, fantastically, pure quality!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: So good I even read Aspers post to Elaine, just so I could read BB's reply! :lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby yozzer » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Epic! :lol:
yozzer

Postby Aspers » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:45 am

Divine Dolora that was her name the bitch.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was brilliant bb.
Aspers

Return to General Discussion