Darren Moss

Re: Darren Moss

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:12 pm

ezz wrote:I like Moss, you don't come highly recommended for no reason and when we first signed him 99% of this board were extremely happy and couldn't wait to see him play. Some have used him as a scapegoat but I think he will come good, I actually don't think he was that bad.
He will settle with a good run in the team but first he will have to prove himself in training and sub appearences.

yes remember when we signed him people were using word like 'quality signing' and 'he is a great addition to our squad' I just think he is taking a little longer to settle in but I think he will get better in time
heysham_mfc

Postby PottedShrimp » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:I gotta be honest... I think he must get another chance soon. He just really hasn't proven himself yet. But i still think he should be in the team :?
Does anyone else think this or am i just a little bit mad? :lol:

Mad I fear - dreadful player - we should off load him asap
Squillae parvae sed fortes
PottedShrimp

Postby marky » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:11 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:yes remember when we signed him people were using word like 'quality signing' and 'he is a great addition to our squad' I just think he is taking a little longer to settle in but I think he will get better in time

And some were saying that they were a little concerned with reports coming out of Shrewsbury that he wasn't the quickest in the world and wouldn't get forward much. Given Sammy has played Wayne Curtis of all people in the right wing-back position in 2 of the last 3 games, I think it's fair to say that Moss both deserved to be dropped and most certainly doesn't deserve to get back in.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby parceldave » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:10 am

DawZi wrote:

Yeay like a lot of people blamed Mossey for the poor second half performance against Rochdale, when in fact their first goal was down to a midfielder blunder and the other 2 were down to the errors of the LEFT BACK , who never loses his place, check the video.Like the guy from Shrews has told us , he's a right back not a wing back. :roll:

like i said in a previous comment

i put it down to he's probably only played fullback in a 4 4 2 all his career, hence the costly mistakes not being use to the wingback role or 3rd centerback

He hasn't made as many costly mistakes as the guy on the other side of the pitch , but he never gets dropped or has to fight for his place, and before you say it he wasn't dropped for the Bradford game. ;)
parceldave

Postby George Dawes » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:30 am

He hasn't made as many costly mistakes as the guy on the other side of the pitch , but he never gets dropped or has to fight for his place, and before you say it he wasn't dropped for the Bradford game.

i know :D every manager as one :lol:
George Dawes

Postby parceldave » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:35 am

DawZi wrote:
He hasn't made as many costly mistakes as the guy on the other side of the pitch , but he never gets dropped or has to fight for his place, and before you say it he wasn't dropped for the Bradford game.

I thought it was Craig Stanley :lol: :lol: :lol:
parceldave

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:44 am

parceldave wrote:
DawZi wrote:

I thought it was Craig Stanley :lol: :lol: :lol:

well I thought it was Danny Adams :D
heysham_mfc

Postby parceldave » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:58 am

Never :o :o :o
parceldave

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:18 pm

parceldave wrote:Never :o :o :o

oh yes and didn't Darren have a great game ;)
heysham_mfc

Previous

Return to General Discussion