Andy Parrish

Andy Parrish

Postby eggchaser » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:02 am

I was a little sceptical about Parrish at first he looks almost comical with his toothpick legs that are twice the length of his body and his blonde hair but I have to be honest I was very impressed with him yesterday he made a couple of mistakes but he did more things right than wrong and he's fast!! which makes a nice change to our usual slow defenders, he definately deserves to keep his place for the Aldershot game and if he keeps these kind of performances up then haining, artell and adams may have a struggle to get back into the team.
Football is a gentleman's game, played by thugs
and Rugby is a thug's game, played by gentleman
eggchaser

Re: Andy Parrish

Postby George Dawes » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:47 am

always rated him from the first time i seen him, he just needs more first team football to develop his game
George Dawes

Postby P/T Indie » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:20 am

He is a lot better at Center back than full back. I have never liked him when seeing him at full back but he looked a lot more comfortable yesterday and ws MOTM for me. He also has the pace to get back when teams hit us on the break which is where we normally really struggle.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby campdave » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Agreed that he was excellent yesterday.

In my view, we should be giving him as much time as we can out there; our defence isn't getting any younger, and it would be great to know if he's up to playing in League 2 week in, week out, when it comes round to contract negotiations later in the season.
campdave

Postby stantheman » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:41 pm

P/T Indie wrote:He is a lot better at Center back than full back. I have never liked him when seeing him at full back but he looked a lot more comfortable yesterday and ws MOTM for me. He also has the pace to get back when teams hit us on the break which is where we normally really struggle.

MOTM for me as well
stantheman

Postby ezz » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:07 am

eggchaser wrote:I was a little sceptical about Parrish at first he looks almost comical with his toothpick legs that are twice the length of his body and his blonde hair but I have to be honest I was very impressed with him yesterday he made a couple of mistakes but he did more things right than wrong and he's fast!! which makes a nice change to our usual slow defenders, he definately deserves to keep his place for the Aldershot game and if he keeps these kind of performances up then haining, artell and adams may have a struggle to get back into the team.

Do you find his legs......ummm......attractive? :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

delete this post (laptop posted same message 3 times!!!)
Last edited by ezz on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get over it ;)
ezz

......delete this one too :shock:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Keith » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:40 am

ezz wrote:delete this post (laptop posted same message 3 times!!!)

nah, we'll just let you get your post count up!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion