WE ARE THE DICKS!!

WE ARE THE DICKS!!

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Many older fans on here will have fond memories of moby dick, a galleon that featured in a movie called moby dick, moored, as a tourist attraction near the stone jetty, Dragofly featured the ship on his recent commemorative plaque sketch, sadly moby dick burned down, as many tourist attractions do when their popularity waynes, I propose , that in honour of a much loved local treasure, the vocal fans adopt a nickname, I am not proposing that the team loses it pointless shrimps nickname, but the need for more vocal support from the north stand deems subject matter is needed to encourage more singing, hence my pose THE DICKS, Would be a cracking nickname, that would insire more singing, an obvious start would be WE ARE THE DICKS, WE ARE THE DICKS, or THE DICKS ARE GOING UP!!!!

Please suggest your dicks sngs :lol:
PUNKISDEAD

Re: WE ARE THE DICKS!!

Postby ezz » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Someones had too many
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:21 pm

PUNKISDEAD wrote:Many older fans on here will have fond memories of moby dick, a galleon that featured in a movie called moby dick, moored, as a tourist attraction near the stone jetty, Dragofly featured the ship on his recent commemorative plaque sketch, sadly moby dick burned down, as many tourist attractions do when their popularity waynes, I propose , that in honour of a much loved local treasure, the vocal fans adopt a nickname, I am not proposing that the team loses its pointless shrimps nickname, but the need for more vocal support from the north stand deems subject matter is needed to encourage more singing, hence my post THE DICKS, Would be a cracking nickname, that would inspire more singing, an obvious start would be WE ARE THE DICKS, WE ARE THE DICKS, or THE DICKS ARE GOING UP!!!!

PUNKISDEAD

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:22 pm

dickhead
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby USA Shrimp » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:22 pm

:roll:

I like to think we have a little more elan and wit than that.
USA Shrimp

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:35 pm

dickhead

nice one shrimpsave :!:

We could sing that to the tune of sexbomb by tom jones :!: :!:
PUNKISDEAD

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:39 pm

you sing and ill follow as a backup :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby sandgroneun » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:46 pm

PUNKISDEAD wrote:dickhead

nice one shrimpsave :!:

We could sing that to the tune of sexbomb by tom jones :!: :!:

is it possible the apathy of the North Stand choir is caused by the malady
dicktheria :?: :?: ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
sandgroneun

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Bottom left picture
Attachments
big_243473915_morecambe.jpg
big_243473915_morecambe.jpg (88.38 KiB) Viewed 1219 times
PUNKISDEAD

Postby durhamshrimp » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:45 pm

PUNKISDEAD wrote:Many older fans on here will have fond memories of moby dick, a galleon that featured in a movie called moby dick, moored, as a tourist attraction near the stone jetty, Dragofly featured the ship on his recent commemorative plaque sketch, sadly moby dick burned down, as many tourist attractions do when their popularity waynes, I propose , that in honour of a much loved local treasure, the vocal fans adopt a nickname, I am not proposing that the team loses it pointless shrimps nickname, but the need for more vocal support from the north stand deems subject matter is needed to encourage more singing, hence my pose THE DICKS, Would be a cracking nickname, that would insire more singing, an obvious start would be WE ARE THE DICKS, WE ARE THE DICKS, or THE DICKS ARE GOING UP!!!!

Yawn, same old 'comedy'.
durhamshrimp

Postby Keith » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:45 pm

durhamshrimp wrote:Yawn, same old 'comedy'.

I can't stand Katherine Tate, I don't find her amusing, so what I tend to do is, when I see a show that has Katherine Tate in the lead role, I don't bother watching. What I don't do, is watch it and then complain that I didn't like it. So here's a thing, rather than read a thread from PiD that is clearly nothing to do with football, and whinge about it, simply, don't bother reading them. Likewise, instead of reading threads then becoming abusive as you did the other day, give them a miss too. It will help you not to have a heart attack.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:04 pm

I thank you for your endorsement Keith, I will continue to post on here as long as i am welcome, sometimes in a serious manner about the team i regularly support, and sometimes childishly in what i consider to be my own humour, anyone who dont like it can ignore it, COME ON YOU DICKS, will be chanted loudly at the next home game by ......?

ME
PUNKISDEAD

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Pid Has this not been a regular shout from the terraces of Turf Moor for years ?;) ;) ;)
Blackburn shrimp

Postby Aspers » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:23 pm

I was jealous because Scarborough had a pirate ship that you sailed on and dug for Golden Dabloons on Treasure Island. :lol:
I would be proud to call myself a dick.
Aspers

Postby durhamshrimp » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:21 am

Keith wrote:
durhamshrimp wrote:Yawn, same old 'comedy'.

I can't stand Katherine Tate, I don't find her amusing, so what I tend to do is, when I see a show that has Katherine Tate in the lead role, I don't bother watching. What I don't do, is watch it and then complain that I didn't like it. So here's a thing, rather than read a thread from PiD that is clearly nothing to do with football, and whinge about it, simply, don't bother reading them. Likewise, instead of reading threads then becoming abusive as you did the other day, give them a miss too. It will help you not to have a heart attack.

:roll: :roll: Time o' month?
durhamshrimp

Postby Moose » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:41 am

No, just no bleeding need. ;)
Moose

Postby nobbyshrimp » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:32 am

Bloody hell that postcard brings back some memories, Moby Dick, Open Air swimming pool used for Miss World contest, the pier in the distance, paddling pool...................arr the good old days!!!!!!! Hell I was young then!
nobbyshrimp

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Pid Has this not been a regular shout from the terraces of Turf Moor for years ?;)

It will be chanted at Ewood on saturday :lol:
PUNKISDEAD

Return to General Discussion