Shrewsbury Predictions

Shrewsbury Predictions

Postby thegentlegiant » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:37 am

Well well, after another draw against Bradford this looks like a draw 1-1,

But I want and think possible a win 2-1 snatched right from shrews in last 10 mins...

Thoughts???
thegentlegiant

Re: Shrewsbury Predictions

Postby campdave » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:07 am

Shrewbury's away form seems to have improved over last season, but I fancy a result if we can keep it as tight at the back as we have done recently (seems strange to type that after the start of the season :lol: ).

1-0 win.
campdave

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:56 am

1-1 but hopefull if we play well we can just about sneak 3 points
heysham_mfc

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:09 am

From the Shrews Forum

"A few of my mates from Lancaster uni will be in the town end but i'm in the states for the year so can't. I went quite a few times last season to Christie Park and the Morecambe fans are always silent so raise the roof and show them how it's done!

I predict they will sing louder than us :(
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby nobbyshrimp » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:53 pm

campdave wrote:Shrewbury's away form seems to have improved over last season, but I fancy a result if we can keep it as tight at the back as we have done recently (seems strange to type that after the start of the season :lol: ).

1-0 win.

Bloody Hell, they're on fire at the moment and have already won more away games this season than in the entire of last season put together. They have won 5 of there last 6 games and won there last 4 in a row. At Cheltenham on Tuesday lady luck was on there side as Hibbert was recorded as having scored again which he did but only because it rebounded off his arse and went in but hey goals are goals. Joss Labadie - 19yr old midfielder on loan from West Brom is the player to be wary of after Hibbert as he is having a tremendous season and already scored 4. I think his loan spell ends after our game on Saturday but think they're reasonably confident of keeping him longer. Shrewsbury have currently played 5 away games, won 3, drawn 1 and lost 1 but that loss was a huge shake up call when D+R hammered them and they haven't looked back since. To beat them the lads that play are going to have to really step up to the mark especially with our current injury situation :evil:
nobbyshrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:19 pm

marky No.1 wrote:From the Shrews Forum

"A few of my mates from Lancaster uni will be in the town end but i'm in the states for the year so can't. I went quite a few times last season to Christie Park and the Morecambe fans are always silent so raise the roof and show them how it's done!

I predict they will sing louder than us :(

they are the away team and for some reason even though there is less of them away fans make more noise
heysham_mfc

Return to General Discussion