The Mighty Bradford.

The Mighty Bradford.

Postby Aspers » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:00 am

We are not worthy, thank you for agreeing to play us.
I feel a ramblings coming on,
about time.
Aspers

Re: The Mighty Bradford.

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:52 am

It is a huge honour for our humble little club to be allowed to play football on the same pitch as the Galactios from Valley Parade !
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:09 am

Boring !!!!!
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:53 pm

You lot make me laugh, you have this interpretation of how the majority of Bradford fans are, guided by a few village idiots that have plagued your message board over recent years.

I have never actually heard a Bradford Fan say "We are a massive club" just people like yourselves that claim we say we are..!

Truth be told there isn't one of oyur 1800 average that wouldn't swap the History of Bradford City for that of Morecambe FC FACT..!
BCFC Morecambe

Postby durhamshrimp » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:11 pm

BCFC Morecambe wrote:You lot make me laugh, you have this interpretation of how the majority of Bradford fans are, guided by a few village idiots that have plagued your message board over recent years.

I have never actually heard a Bradford Fan say "We are a massive club" just people like yourselves that claim we say we are..!

Truth be told there isn't one of oyur 1800 average that wouldn't swap the History of Bradford City for that of Morecambe FC FACT..!

FACT??? Who are you, David Brent?
durhamshrimp

Postby North Stand Shrimp » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:44 pm

BCFC Morecambe wrote:You lot make me laugh, you have this interpretation of how the majority of Bradford fans are, guided by a few village idiots that have plagued your message board over recent years.

Not true. I wouldn't want to swap our history with yours and I'm pretty sure that there's another 1799 of us that wouldn't either.
North Stand Shrimp

Postby Crooky MFC » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Oh dear, why would we want your history. Your a city with nearly 300,000 people, who have a football team in the same league as Morecambe, a population of around 12,000? You have had to watch your team go from the premiership to divison 4. Sounds like fun :roll:
Crooky MFC

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Lol......wondered how long til i got a bite.....not long eh...:)
BCFC Morecambe

Postby ezz » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:44 pm

You wern't looking for a bite though were you, you actually genuinely believe we'd want your history. Morons just say they got a bite when they get their face rubbed in about how wrong they are and it's the only thing left they have to say to try and save face.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Aspers » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:05 am

You lot make me laugh, you have this interpretation of how the majority of Bradford fans are, guided by a few village idiots that have plagued your message board over recent years.

I was only thanking you for coming to our humble seaside resort and look at you getting all very Annie Mary.
Aspers

Postby FrenchBantam » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 am

Aspers wrote:

I was only thanking you for coming to our humble seaside resort and look at you getting all very Annie Mary.

Who the f**k is Annie Mary? Is she the bike for your seaside pub team or summat?
FrenchBantam

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:59 am

FrenchBantam wrote:
Aspers wrote:

Who the f**k is Annie Mary? Is she the bike for your seaside pub team or summat?

"Summat" ?? Nay lad. Get home t' tha whippets.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby FrenchBantam » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:10 pm

"Summat" ?? Nay lad. Get home t' tha whippets.

Er...ok.
FrenchBantam

Postby Abbo » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm

The truth of the matter is that you Bratfurd lot have to live in the shadows of those really big teams Leeds and the Sheffield clubs, where as you lot are just a club of wanna bees but unfortunatly there's not a cat in hells chance of you getting anywhere near the size of those clubs because all you are is a average club in league 2 !!!!!!!!!
Abbo

Postby Wednesdayite » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Abbo wrote:The truth of the matter is that you Bratfurd lot have to live in the shadows of those really big teams Leeds and the Sheffield clubs, where as you lot are just a club of wanna bees but unfortunatly there's not a cat in hells chance of you getting anywhere near the size of those clubs because all you are is a average club in league 2 !!!!!!!!!

Leeds?...big?....nah.... :lol:

To be honest we look on Bradford in the same way as lancastrians look at burnley...you know, six toes and marrying your cousin is fine! :D :D ;)
Exiled Yorkshireman
Wednesdayite

Postby Abbo » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Nice 1 Wednesdayite haha
Abbo

Postby FrenchBantam » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Abbo wrote:Nice 1 Wednesdayite haha

ha ha ha ha ha ha nice one wednesdayite
FrenchBantam

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Why bother making an account to Morecambes fourm. I mean for one, i thought you were waaaaaaaay above that kinda thing.
And secondly you are just looking for trouble. When you get it you can't deal with it and spit your dodie out. Look just talk about FOOTBALL AT THE CURRENT TIME or leave it.
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby firthy_SexGod » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:Why bother making an account to Morecambes fourm. I mean for one, i thought you were waaaaaaaay above that kinda thing.
And secondly you are just looking for trouble. When you get it you can't deal with it and spit your dodie out. Look just talk about FOOTBALL AT THE CURRENT TIME or leave it.

Why ask Frenchy a question only to answer it for yourself in the next sentence?

Deluded Shrimp - The one of many on this souless forum. You should be gratefull of our presence.
firthy_SexGod

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:08 pm

I never asked a question at all. So yeah, get your facts right 'SexGod' :lol: :lol:
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Aspers » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:57 pm

So was all that worth it then?.

When was the last time Bratfud won at Christie Park?.

Very Annie Mary is a camp saying for getting your knickers in a twist.

I wish you well Bratfud, I wish you very well, I'll think of you again next time we play you.

And to be honest, you should really be in the Championship mid table.

I look forward to posting more childish things and being antagonistic when we're at yours and you next come on here.

Bye luvvies. 8-)
Aspers

Postby eggchaser » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Aspers wrote:So was all that worth it then?.

When was the last time Bratfud won at Christie Park?.

Very Annie Mary is a camp saying for getting your knickers in a twist.

I wish you well Bratfud, I wish you very well, I'll think of you again next time we play you.

And to be honest, you should really be in the Championship mid table.

I look forward to posting more childish things and being antagonistic when we're at yours and you next come on here.

Bye luvvies. 8-)

and then the year after that, and the year after that and so on... Until we get promoted or you get relegated :shock: :lol:
Football is a gentleman's game, played by thugs
and Rugby is a thug's game, played by gentleman
eggchaser

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Thought bradford fans were great tonight, and long may they continue to languish down here, boosting our revenue once a year, they can bring even more next year to the new stadium, their ladies are a bit iffy looking though :?:
PUNKISDEAD

Postby Buzza » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:12 pm

did the happen to have three eyes?
Buzza

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:28 pm

yes, three more than tonghts ref :lol: :lol:
PUNKISDEAD

Next

Return to General Discussion